Men and Eating "the cat"

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I notice now a days woman are acting like sex has to be this tit for tat bullshyt and a lot of dudes are bowing down and going for it. You shouldn't have to eat cat to get your shlong sucked.

As a man, eating cat is a VERY submissive act. It's complete submission and IMO shouldn't be something you do every good damn day like how some of you nikkas stay with your mouth barried in a bytches buttcheeks.

I notice in our community (black folks :smugbiden: ) we have a cultures of CERTAIN females who go way overboard with this eating cat thing. Everything is like "A nikka better eat this p*ssy" "Imma put this p*ssy on his sideburns". If you look at the woman who usually are just hellbent on p*ssy eating to the point where they're willing to not give up draws, these are usually these BOLD, BRASS, IN YOUR FACE, MASCULINE ASS FEMALES. IE: female rappers like Nikki Minaj, Remy Ma, etc these chicks are all very masculine acting broads and those are usually the types who are on some sgarbage like that, so dont fall for that. Im not saying other woman dont like gettin their cat ate, but there not giving nikkas ultimatum if you wont let her "ride your face". Don't lets these ol masculine, estrogen lacking females dominate you. :ufdup:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:umad: i love nikkas like you. just handfing me the pussay:ahh:

:ufdup: You really think a bytch respect a nikka who stay with his face in her ass? :rudy: . You're giving up your power and you don't even know it, you're submitting to her.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I only have sex with girls who look and taste good enough for me to eat out. p*ssy so Minty!!!!! :ahh:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
He must be used to eating trash. SMH If I ate trash Id hate eating as well. Stop f*cking with those fast food b!tches breh. Find a chick that eats fruit and vegetables and drinks water.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
It's 2013 and these nikkas still debating whether or not they should be eating p*ssy :pachaha:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im not AGAINST eating p*ssy. Im against woman forcing the shyt on you, but I guess its not a problem because you thirsty nikkas can't wait to eat p*ssy. :beli: