Memphis is going to destroy Golden State AGAIN Tonight

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Conley has 27 and 12 assists, basically the reason Memphis came back and pushed it to OT. Then in OT, Kerr finally saw enough and had Thompson on him while double teaming him:mjlol:

Once again Curry getting cooked by a PG, is a primary reason Golden State chokes up a big lead...:hhh:

Be up by 24 by the end of 3rd quarter, on your homecourt and still lose brehs.:mjlol:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Someone get that punk bytch for me cause it won't let me neg again
:mjgrin:
i negged him 15+ times the other day...
UztxL2t.png

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Welp i was wrong completely turned the game off when they were up 20 then came back to see the ending :dead::dead:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He went and tripled up on a guy who spent the year arguing Kobe was better than Jordan and that Kobe was the reason the lakers won the finals in a series he averaged 15 points in. Judging by the work he got the other day, the majority of the coliseum agrees, and I didn't even vote for him.

We using neg trains to measure intelligence?:russ:

The wolves don't give a fucc about that:mjlol:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Conley has 27 and 12 assists, basically the reason Memphis came back and pushed it to OT. Then in OT, Kerr finally saw enough and had Thompson on him while double teaming him:mjlol:

Once again Curry getting cooked by a PG, is a primary reason Golden State chokes up a big lead...:hhh:

Be up by 24 by the end of 3rd quarter, on your homecourt and still lose brehs.:mjlol:
Somebody said he was a good defender but I forgot who