Memories Of The MTV Rock N Jock Jams

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Mayne, da GOAT RNJ game was the softball game where Snoop was the GM for the Awayboys...
had nothing but west rappers, Boyz II Men, and ol' gurl from Dawson' Creek. Master P was pitching and
would say "UUUUUUGH" and raise the roof everytime he threw a strike. Like EVERY time.
They woulda won, but fuccen Mack 10 struck out swingin' with runners on.

I think that was the game Pam Anderson stole 2 bases.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Could you provide more information on this
I meant as in the league clearing the players to play. The money's a lot more than it was 20 years ago. Nobody's gonna take those types of chances. That's one of the reasons why it stopped post-lockout

The way it's set up now for all star weekend is probably how it will be for a long time.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
I meant as in the league clearing the players to play. The money's a lot more than it was 20 years ago. Nobody's gonna take those types of chances. That's one of the reasons why it stopped post-lockout

The way it's set up now for all star weekend is probably how it will be for a long time.

Can you imagine LeBron playing in the Rock n Jock Jam for softball and as he slides into 2nd base from getting a line drive hit,he snaps his ankle? People all over the universe would lose their minds and everyone in the Cleveland area would hate on MTV for life.