Mel Gibson/Vince Vaughn Police Brutality Movie "Dragged Across Concrete," Racist Right-Wing Fantasy

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are such a petulant brat that you are getting outraged and quoting a post from years ago. Behave like a fukking adult already. The shyt is racist ass trash. Move the fukk on if you have a problem with that

Bruh you didn’t even watch the movie. I know your stupid ass didn’t because you wouldn’t be writing this garbage. There’s a reason why everybody who watched the movie is saying something different. Fake ass militants man.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
This shyt is terrible. Multiple instances of veiled racism. Vince Vaughn having a catchphrase of "anchovies". Terrible dialogue and acting, and a wild decision to crank up the volume on things such as a character's leather jacket every time it moved and characters chewing.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I think i made it 45 mins in the racism was too much for me. I’d rather watch American History X lol

Heard Bone Tomahawk is just cacs murdering Indians. Should I even waste my time? I like action but not if it’s some bullshyt Cac good guy fantasy.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
This movie is nothing like what was described in the OP. Movie was kind of dope, outside of it being too long. This movie don't even register to me in terms of movies with overt racism. shyt was ultra violent though.

The most decent and heroic character in the movie was a black dude. Dope and satisfying ending for sure.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I think i made it 45 mins in the racism was too much for me. I’d rather watch American History X lol

Heard Bone Tomahawk is just cacs murdering Indians. Should I even waste my time? I like action but not if it’s some bullshyt Cac good guy fantasy.

Movie so long that 45mins into the movie, the shyt ain't really started yet.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

The Indians also murder them

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
This movie is nothing like what was described in the OP. Movie was kind of dope, outside of it being too long. This movie don't even register to me in terms of movies with overt racism. shyt was ultra violent though.

The most decent and heroic character in the movie was a black dude. Dope and satisfying ending for sure.

Right.....the fake characterization was so over the top....if was a violent movie...plain and simple