WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
She is talking like she was moving like michele obama before the shooting

what rep :russ:
It’s probably moreso do with character.

Gotta be a mindfukk to do what you think is honorable in your culture (lie/omit to police to protect another black person)….and see the person, who did what you’d think is dishonorable in your culture, abuse a woman…get praised and uplifted in certain way by your community. While your gets character assassinated.

Would be like a nikka who took years cause he didn’t snitch, seeing the snitch out free and getting dapped up by the hood. nikka that’s in prison gotta be looking like :why:

It might’ve disturbed her own personal code & ethics, but Megan probably would’ve been better off giving that nikka up to the police off rip. :mjlol:If it was me, I’m shooting back or telling the police it was him instantly.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Facts.

She got shot. Lied to police to protect him.

So instead of just being a nikka willingly to shoot a woman over whatever….nikka is also dunce for not just staying quiet when that same woman was willingly covering for him.

She was being a real one, but the fake nikka’s story prevailed. Optically, looks terrible that a sizeable amount of black people were shytting on Megan and a white court system had to enact justice…even tho she herself wasn’t trying to pursue it.

I feel like in decades past, a short nikka having to pull out a pistol on somebody like Megan would’ve just been jokes on. The reaction to the whole story was bizarre.
Yep to all of this. When more and more of the story came out I remember lyrics from her songs and she was totally telling the truth.

I don’t know why people expect her to just brush off being shot at:why: this whole “you need to be a down ass chick” shyt gotta die. NOPE. You shot me and was flagrantly stupid with it after the fact. You deserve what you get.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep to all of this. When more and more of the story came out I remember lyrics from her songs and she was totally telling the truth.

I don’t know why people expect her to just brush off being shot at:why: this whole “you need to be a down ass chick” shyt gotta die. NOPE. You shot me and was flagrantly stupid with it after the fact. You deserve what you get.

She should be on her Troy Ave shyt and shoot a video outside the prison:mjlol:

Honestly couldnt knock her after what he did. Cant blame people for believing him a little bit. Only because you wouldnt think anybody is as stupid,and uncaring to do what he did. Shoot a woman,then openly agitate her to ammuse your supporters,who happen to think you wouldnt do such a thing? Must be a Canadian thing:scust:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
It’s probably moreso do with character.

Gotta be a mindfukk to do what you think is honorable in your culture (lie/omit to police to protect another black person)….and see the person, who did what you’d think is dishonorable in your culture, abuse a woman…get praised and uplifted in certain way by your community. While your gets character assassinated.

Would be like a nikka who took years cause he didn’t snitch, seeing the snitch out free and getting dapped up by the hood. nikka that’s in prison gotta be looking like :why:

It might’ve disturbed her own personal code & ethics, but Megan probably would’ve been better off giving that nikka up to the police off rip. :mjlol:If it was me, I’m shooting back or telling the police it was him instantly.
I agree

She should of told the cops from the start and I bet 95% of the people who looked at her funny would of been on her side