Outworld
Let me save this thread real quick

CJP24412.jpeg

gettyimages-1473125177-640ec08843b93.jpg

attachment-Megan-Thee-Stallion-New-Album.jpg

4e572fb2-f535-4f18-8782-0855982959a8-getty-1479185637.jpg

7f11906ae9f0f8f0ef9249c994f571b7

Megan-Thee-Stallion-to-headline-at-March-Madness-Music-Festival-in-Houston.jpg

Megan-Thee-Stallion-throwing-the-first-pitch-on-Houston-Astros-Opening-Day-2023-853x640.jpg

You nikkas get no hoes lol

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you want your rappers to be performers playing characters or "real"?
:mjgrin:

I mean the current rappers claim the old rappers were studio gangsters. Now this woman who claims to represent the streets talking about she endured the "unimaginable". :pachaha:

Thats a slap in the face to all black women who's backs are against the wall trying to make it in the hood.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Not going to deny what she is saying when I was one who called bullshyt on the story.

She was a victim and the result is a lesson on handling these cases with tact even if you are skeptical.

She has every right to feel aggrieved. Not a fan of her music, or what she stands for, but I hope that she recovers from the experience.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Oh no fellas, she was almost an embarrassed millionaire :mjcry:

Her private driver would've been pulling up and not be able to look her in the eye.

Can you imagine how awful that must've been? Can you imagine going on Twitter and getting 100 negative messages in your 20,000 fan tweets praising you? :to:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I mean the current rappers claim the old rappers were studio gangsters. Now this woman who claims to represent the streets talking about she endured the "unimaginable". :pachaha:

Thats a slap in the face to all black women who's backs are against the wall trying to make it in the hood.
Them old nikkas was studio gangstas, you expecting a woman to hold it down :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
She was:yeshrug:
If somebody shoot me in the foot

And I try to cover for them by not snitching

And instead of letting it go, you try to slut shame me and cut off horse feet in videos and make mix tapes lying about the incident…

Yeah she’s a good one. I’d be scorched earth mode. It wasn’t until the end of the trial that someone pointed out how she STILL wasn’t even the one who pressed charges. I honestly think she would have let it go. But mentally ill Tory got hyped up off woman-hating dweebs, refused a plea deal and tried to clown her.

This rebrand and her comments on it so far have been mild considering the shyt people were talking about her.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
She was:yeshrug:
If somebody shoot me in the foot

And I try to cover for them by not snitching

And instead of letting it go, you try to slut shame me and cut off horse feet in videos and make mix tapes lying about the incident…

Yeah she’s a good one. I’d be scorched earth mode. It wasn’t until the end of the trial that someone pointed out how she STILL wasn’t even the one who pressed charges. I honestly think she would have let it go. But mentally ill Tory got hyped up off woman-hating dweebs, refused a plea deal and tried to clown her.

This rebrand and her comments on it so far have been mild considering the shyt people were talking about her.
Facts.

She got shot. Lied to police to protect him.

So instead of just being a nikka willingly to shoot a woman over whatever….nikka is also dunce for not just staying quiet when that same woman was willingly covering for him.

She was being a real one, but the fake nikka’s story prevailed. Optically, looks terrible that a sizeable amount of black people were shytting on Megan and a white court system had to enact justice…even tho she herself wasn’t trying to pursue it.

I feel like in decades past, a short nikka having to pull out a pistol on somebody like Megan would’ve just been jokes on. The reaction to the whole story was bizarre.