The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And people are praising her :mindblown:
Not on my timeline they ain’t. The gays, cacs and thots are and of course white culture vulture twitter minions are there to promote this ho. In fact, I’m seeing the opposite - real black people are disgusted by the display.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The responses in here are crazy, look I’m all for folks using they platform, but if it’s not what you are, it comes off as disingenuous, and she’s the same woman that didn’t want to talk about what happened with her and Tory, didn’t press charges, then said black women aint protected when the jokes came, to get the heat off her, later she took her platform to say she did want him to get killed :smh: ( i think more than what was said on either side happened hence no one wanted to really talk) now she Sistah Soulja that twerks and them women bout to eat this dumb shyt up why because it’s pandering and they can’t see it

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not on my timeline they ain’t. The gays, cacs and thots are and of course white culture vulture twitter minions are there to promote this ho. In fact, I’m seeing the opposite - real black people are disgusted by the display.

The thread you shared had solid minds on it. I hope that's the majority of what people are thinking.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The thread you shared had solid minds on it. I hope that's the majority of what people are thinking.
Control your content. There’s settings to filter out all the background noise that the average person won’t know until you actually research and apply the content blockers, settings, privacy controls etc. I couldn’t sustain with that influx of social media fukkery fests and dysfunction.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The responses in here are crazy, look I’m all for folks using they platform, but if it’s not what you are, it comes off as disingenuous, and she’s the same woman that didn’t want to talk about what happened with her and Tory, didn’t press charges, then said black women aint protected when the jokes came, to get the heat off her, later she took her platform to say she did want him to get killed :smh: ( i think more than what was said on either side happened hence no one wanted to really talk) now she Sistah Soulja that twerks and them women bout to eat this dumb shyt up why because it’s pandering and they can’t see it
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Megan Thee tool for white supremecy :umad:miss me with the breonna babble
She can’t rap 16 bars without talking about her p—y or dyck but I’m supposed to believe this bytch read the Isis Papers and studied Title 6 of the civil rights act, section 1983 of the US code or read the decision in Graham v Conner (1989) to know about Breonna Taylor’s case. If she’s going to go beyond this snl stunt, then she needs to talk about Qualified Immunity that protects these officers and their police brutality. Everyone always runs to Malcolm to seem “woke” . Fake ass fraud for the cause milicants.