Megan the Stallion shows off her new $40,000 custom diamond pendant

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
These nameplate diamond pendants getting played out. Once I get famous, I’m bring gold medallions and dookie chains back :win:
Yoo!! I use to tell my boy that if I was a rapper and had to get jewelry I would get shyt on loan rock shyt from a museum :lolbron: I'd be out there in some priceless heirlooms
a-tribal-chief-attending-a-durbar-in-accra-ghana-BWNF12.jpg

Daps
i thought the 15k was numbers off music sales. that's not the same as show money
:snoop:

yall literally talked about this all day yesterday and still dont know wtf is going on

nikka I know the different between an advance, music sales, and show money
:comeon:

In the docs Her lawyer stated that her show money is paid directly to Carl and he disburses it to her. She wanted proof that she was getting her proper amount and what Carl provided wasn’t straight forward.

That comment she wrote completely contradicts this

“According to the suit, the contract calls for all money from Megan's touring and live performances to be paid directly to 1501 Certified. She says the label is supposed to give her a proper accounting of what she's owed -- but claims what they've provided is incomplete, and "purposefully and deceptively vague."

Daps
nikka I know the different between an advance, music sales, and show money
:comeon:

In the docs Her lawyer stated that her show money is paid directly to Carl and he disburses it to her. She wanted proof that she was getting her proper amount and what Carl provided wasn’t straight forward.

That comment she wrote completely contradicts this

“According to the suit, the contract calls for all money from Megan's touring and live performances to be paid directly to 1501 Certified. She says the label is supposed to give her a proper accounting of what she's owed -- but claims what they've provided is incomplete, and "purposefully and deceptively vague."

you asked why she responded with show money, to someone who quoted the 15k claim. the 15k claim was related to music sales, not show money. they are different things, there is your answer.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Can’t this be used against her in the upcoming court case?!
:damn:She should be on crutches like Weinstein!
:sadbron:My ass would be skid row, hobo chic crying the poor mouth. Smelling like broken dreams and disappointment. You trying to break a contract. Stop caring about them internet memes and get your scam together!!!!!
:ufdup:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Can’t this be used against her in the upcoming court case?!
:damn:She should be on crutches like Weinstein!
:sadbron:My ass would be skid row, hobo chic crying the poor mouth. Smelling like broken dreams and disappointment. You trying to break a contract. Stop caring about them internet memes and get your scam together!!!!!
:ufdup:

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm pretty sure that's the reason some of the brehs were calling her stupid.