Megan the Stallion shows off her new $40,000 custom diamond pendant

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Shows you how dumb these industry clowns are :mjlol:

we know you broke and in you in court so what purpose does this serve outside of being a coping mechanism...

Reminds me of when 50 dumbass was flexing during them bankruptcy hearings, the judge brought it up in court and this nikka coping all types of pleas talking about the money wasn’t his :russ:
bruh.... that 50 shyt was so dumb. Crazy how bullet proof that nikka is. All the embarassing shyt, times he got touched yet still looked at as a top tier mobster by most people and got a lot of industry cats SHOOK. And as far as Meg go, i dont like her music (the beats or her raps) but she fine as fukk to me just becuz she all natural and that body boated the fukk up(big ass titties and a nice semi-fat ass while still being somewhat toned) :wow:so i want her to win so i can keep on seeing that ass but damn if that bytch aint wack as fukk and dumb. From the G Eazy shyt to the Craswford shyt the bytch just aint living in our world mentally right now.

Daps
I mean, it is very sparkly :yeshrug:

it does look just as nice as the quarter million dollar ones some other rappers have..... on the other hand i wear something comparatively piddly on my finger that still cost 1/40 of the quote on hers
that's kind of a deal when you do the numbers (assuming it's actual 40k worth of real diamonds and gold):ehh:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
She was only 23 breh. Our minds aren't even fully developed until we 25:damn: she couldnt comprehend it

. N1kka you never had a music contract in front of you trying to tell her how to read :damn:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think black men are starting to wake up. These bird brain tactics are getting played out. We gave Nicki her run, Cardi her run, and even gave this broad a lil run. Men stood up against and beat back that Hot Girl Summer nonsense and kept the lid on our culture from becoming straight gutter trash. She's done. Don't even know why she wanted to waste the little money she got trying to take a millionaire baseball player with billion dollar backing with Prince, to court. She's dumb and it's playing out in public. Even though it's a good thing the culture is no longer in her hands to mold, I still feel sorry for her cause she's my sister. So I know her thoughts are everywhere right now and nobody around her has enough sense to sit her down and guide her. Hence, the weird flex for the 'gram :francis:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Imagine Meg’s children go on to become high powered Watchtell partners. Fifty years from now, they’re entertaining friends at their Cohasett mansion and are persuaded to show of their “family jewels.” They begrudgingly walk to the vault and pull this thing out that their mother left for them.

I would be so embarrassed.

giphy.gif