Megan Fox.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
If you had her on your arm cac men would be hating on you heavy is all I’m saying.
I experienced this in real life they be mad af like “how can he” when it’s a bad pink toe when it’s a fat one they chuckle when she bad they not smiling no more lol

Edub

Veteran
Daps
ya she was never as hot to me as they drummed her out to be but that shyt grossed me out when I first saw it

megan-1543616080.jpg
Wow… this thread is so revealing :lupe:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
A lot of white women that media upholds aren't that attractive.

She's attractive, but most girls I call a dime got ass.:hubie:
Dime=Perfect 10=Flawless=Top 10% of women

hell no you can’t be a dime with no ass, ugly feet, a cock eye, none of that. Don’t show me a pretty face with a bunch of surgery and tell me her stick figure having self is a dime.

People throw that word around. And Hollywood loves to prop up average women as the hottest in the world. You walk around an airport for half a day and I promise you, you’ll see better women all day long.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dime=Perfect 10=Flawless=Top 10% of women

hell no you can’t be a dime with no ass, ugly feet, a cock eye, none of that. Don’t show me a pretty face with a bunch of surgery and tell me her stick figure having self is a dime.

People throw that word around. And Hollywood loves to prop up average women as the hottest in the world. You walk around an airport for half a day and I promise you, you’ll see better women all day long.
That's cool. Beyonce do sure is no dime then..especially over Christina Milian.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I ain't gonna say you might be a cac, but she is and has been grossly overrated. I don't think she's unattractive by any means, but never to the level the media portrayed her as. Her image comes off like the old sayings that come in a few variations that if you tell a lie long enough, it becomes the truth.
I get the cac thing for one reason. There are long lists of WHITE women who look better than her. But white men think they are too fat, too curvy, too thick to even be considered.

These boney, big head ass, under 5’4, teenage shaped women with no ass…. Oh white men LOVE these types above all else. This is their perfection. This their DIME

He didn’t say you’re white if she’s attractive. He said you’re white if you think she’s the perfect 10

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
That's cool. Beyonce do sure is no dime then..especially over Christina Milian.
Well I never said Beyoncé is a dime nor Christina Milian. Meagan Good is a dime TO ME. Bria Myles is a dime TO ME.

Your name is a not a dime. Your accomplishments are not a dime. Your fame is not a dime. What other people think of you is not a dime.

Your looks are the only factor that matters is my point. Beyoncé was never a dime with those pancakes which is why she recently got them pumped up. SHE knew she wasn’t a dime

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
I get the cac thing for one reason. There are long lists of WHITE women who look better than her. But white men think they are too fat, too curvy, too thick to even be considered.

These boney, big head ass, under 5’4, teenage shaped women with no ass…. Oh white men LOVE these types above all else. This is their perfection. This their DIME

He didn’t say you’re white if she’s attractive. He said you’re white if you think she’s the perfect 10

I remember when Ashley Grham was featured on sports illustrated and the reaction she got.:mjlol:

As a black guy you're not gonna see eye to eye with white guys on what's attractive.