• Lori Harvey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
U nikkas try WAY too hard on this fukkin site. Lol. I’m not even into white women like that at all. I didn’t know ANY white people growing up. But if we talking prime? Megan Fox was one of the baddest white bytches on Hollywood. And I could even stand her. It ain’t like Lori Harvey is prime Halle Berry, Stacey Dash or Vanity or some shyt. Lol. It’s not impossible for people to feel Megan Fox is better looking. It ain’t that big of a gap.

Looks are of course subjective. But like I said, of course y’all picking the cracker

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Looks are of course subjective. But like I said, of course y’all picking the cracker
nikka don’t play with me. Like I said. I don’t fukk with white women like that. At all. It ain’t always about that tho. I’m black. My wife is black. My kids is black. Y’all nikkas try too hard on here but I know the purpose of these threads anyway so imma let y’all cook.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
If im a millionaire celebrity I can literally have 99.999% of women. If I'm holding hands with her in public she has to bringing alot more to the table than being pretty because I could snap my fingers and get pretty.

A millionaire celebrity can still get rejected breh. And regardless of fame or status but most men are not that that different. That red pill babble does not apply to most men. Men catch feelings. It is obvious that you lack experience breh.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
U nikkas try WAY too hard on this fukkin site. Lol. I’m not even into white women like that at all. I didn’t know ANY white people growing up. But if we talking prime? Megan Fox was one of the baddest white bytches on Hollywood. And I could even stand her. It ain’t like Lori Harvey is prime Halle Berry, Stacey Dash or Vanity or some shyt. Lol. It’s not impossible for people to feel Megan Fox is better looking. It ain’t that big of a gap.
Lori is badder than all them lol

She’s just not talented or entrenched in pop culture like a Halle or Vanity

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Lori is badder than all them lol

She’s just not talented or entrenched in pop culture like a Halle or Vanity

Lori ain’t badder than no fukkin Halle, Stacey, or Vanity in they prime u nikkas smokin roach spray. Lol. I don’t give a fukk what IG pic u pull up. We can stop talkin bout this shyt RIGHT HERE cause we ain’t EVER gonna agree on that. She ain’t even in the same fukkin bracket nikka and just know u have a unique opinion. This shyt is like telling me Quavo is a better rapper than Jay Z or some shyt. Lol

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka don’t play with me. Like I said. I don’t fukk with white women like that. At all. It ain’t always about that tho. I’m black. My wife is black. My kids is black. Y’all nikkas try too hard on here but I know the purpose of these threads anyway so imma let y’all cook.

Calm down nikka. Talking bout don’t play with you like a nikka scared of you or some shyt lol. I said what the fukk I said. I didn’t call you white. I know you’re black. I stated my opinion. I don’t gotta try shyt. I said what I said cause it’s what I wanted to say. If you disagree, then disagree. You acting like I personally said something to you.

Like I said, of course y’all picking the cracker.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Calm down nikka. Talking bout don’t play with you like a nikka scared of you or some shyt lol. I said what the fukk I said. I didn’t call you white. I know you’re black. I stated my opinion. I don’t gotta try shyt. I said what I said cause it’s what I wanted to say. If you disagree, then disagree. You acting like I personally said something to you.

Like I said, of course y’all picking the cracker.
I ain’t pick nobody my nikka. I just said u goin extra hard for nothin because it ain’t impossible for someone to pick Megan. U trying too hard. They ain’t that far off from eachother. That’s like if someone posted Lupita and u picked Lori. nikkas on some “of course u picked the light skin chick”. Also. I would pick Lupita over Lori. But that’s just me.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lori Harvey and Meagan Good (in her prime) would be a better match to me.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I ain’t pick nobody my nikka. I just said u goin extra hard for nothin because it ain’t impossible for someone to pick Megan. U trying too hard. They ain’t that far off from eachother. That’s like if someone posted Lupita and u picked Lori. nikkas on some “of course u picked the light skin chick”. Also. I would pick Lupita over Lori.

Breh, I made a two sentence statement, in no way is that going extra hard. I did not call that bytch ugly or anything like that. Dudes love white women in here. We have a whole pawg culture on here. I’m not even mad, it’s more jokes than anything. So hence the statement, of course y’all picking the cracker. Then I added on that it wasn’t even close. But that’s my opinion. Lori Harvey DESTROYS that bytch to me. But that wasn’t even my point. The point was, it’s a white woman involved, and the coli pawg lovers and white women hobbyist undoubtedly gonna be showing they affinity for the cracker.