Meg The Stallion twerking in ATL

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I am sick and tired of this nikka shyt. For once I want these people to come to the community with some damn respect. But it’ll never happen.

This is why I don’t bother voting. I’m not gritting my teeth and selecting between two shytty options.

I’ll let y’all do that
:unimpressed:

We need First Sergeants in the black community.
lol.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"We have protested and burnt entire city blocks down over police violence, we are disproportionately discriminated against at every level of society, you keep us as a damn near permanent underclass alongside the indigenous people of this land. Do you have ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING which can help us?"

Nah but we can get these rappers and singers.
:banderas:
Maybe even a nice solid dap and a handshake for you to .gif and meme about.
:banderas:
Would you like some modern jive talk on the side of that?
:wow:
I gotchu, my brotha, remember, vote for me or

YOU.
AIN'T.
BLACK! :krs:

Last edited:

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
200w.gif

This ain’t it

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Was about to come in here and say that twerking shyt get old (when clothed) but she twerking for the presidency!

:leon:

Well, I skimmed through it .. didn't see a full twerk, just slight wobbling !...

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
And she's half "Black" :mjlol: even though on numerous videos bytch said she's asian/indian... these shills dont LEARN!!!!!
That rally was a episode of The Boondocks in real time when she sits down with the east asian community it’s all business no entertainment no twerking no soul food