Meg the stallion dating a CAC(G eazy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
c00n and Swirler Logic - Not responding = ducking fades
Average black person logic - Not responding = ignoring and not giving a fuk due to insignificance

You still going ? :mjtf:

It's almost 500 posts in this thread in less than 24 hours over a chick playing around with a white boy. A white boy that's possibly fukking a girl that all these nikkas Stan over and would kill themselves just to get a sniff of her cooch. But you get all triggered and call me out cuz I said he's cooler than the mfs on here gossiping about him? Just like a typical bird brain bytch, no logic. You got tired of being a heel so now you wanna turn face and defend the same people that been shytting on you for years for being a female on here :heh:

Absolutely pathetic.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Is this true?

I don't really keep up with Megan, but I had no idea she came off that way. Any particular situations stand out?

She’s hasn’t done any Amanda Seales/Loni Love-type shyt, if that’s what you mean. She hasn’t gone on a “Wahhhh, Black men do XYZ!” tirade to my knowledge. I just see the differences in her tone & body language, and it’s similar to most swirling/swirl-hopeful BW I’ve come across(classmates, coworkers, etc). Like you said, tho—it’s nothing to be upset about.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
bytch fukk outta here
:dahell:

I specifically said brehs on the coli. Not brehs around the globe you goofy. Suddenly you have no reading comprehension??? Always running around here with a fukking opinion and when you get called out you wanna stay quiet and righteous. fukk outta here. Put me on ignore then if you gonna pop shyt and twist people's words and not be able to own up to your fukk shyt then :pacspit:

Shut your bytch ass up. You said the cac is cooler than Black people and nikkas rightfully calling you out for it.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Shut your bytch ass up. You said the cac is cooler than Black people and nikkas rightfully calling you out for it.

Cooler than an angry 40 year old E-thug who stalks 20 something year olds for years on a message board and writes insults to other members on his family members breasts? Absolutely.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Cooler than an angry 40 year old E-thug who stalks 20 something year olds for years on a message board and writes insults to other members on his family members breasts? Absolutely.

My nikka, you literally hit these uncool brothas up inboxes asking for sexual favors. You're a faq.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
And y’all really act like it’s just black women that care about the opposite gender dating out :mjlol:

I wonder how many of you all in your feelings was salivating over Jeezy and Jeanie:mjlol:

Love is love people... let them live in their drug and alcohol infested bliss.

Girl, these men are cutting UP.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You still going ? :mjtf:

It's almost 500 posts in this thread in less than 24 hours over a chick playing around with a white boy. A white boy that's possibly fukking a girl that all these nikkas Stan over and would kill themselves just to get a sniff of her cooch. But you get all triggered and call me out cuz I said he's cooler than the mfs on here gossiping about him? Just like a typical bird brain bytch, no logic. You got tired of being a heel so now you wanna turn face and defend the same people that been shytting on you for years for being a female on here :heh:

Absolutely pathetic.
Answered your own question - if I wasn't about my shyt and live by my own truth, then I wouldn't be here despite all that, years later. what the fuk do I care what a random person thinks about me if I'm practicing what I preach, don't disrespect my race with generalities and not being hypocritical while backing up what I say.
But you leave out the fact that it's the c00ns, swirlers and cacs that do the most "shytting" on black females here that don't swirl or display sexual promiscuity, while calling black men all types of "simp" and pushovers; while the actual black men about their own shyt tend to give a lot of support to black women who value themselves and the respect gets returned.
:jbhmm:
Funny how you weren't this vocal with the white women on here who shyt on black women repeatedly but yet you have this energy for black men and females who are against this. In fact, you specifically complimented the white boy and gave him praises. Just say that you want to be white and stfu. It's written all over your posts to the point where you retort like them. No need to respond- that's an analysis not a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.