Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This faggit @Carlton Banks has mentioned me no less than 3 times in a span of a few minutes but thinks I'm ignoring him. Like I take anyone seriously in here who states flat out that a "white boy is cooler than 90% of the coli". No one needs to say not one word after that, you bodied your own self with that line.. imagine being of the mind set to cuck out for a grungy methhead looking white boy by comparing a black man to that white piece of trailer trash. It's ignore status on sight going forward with your posts.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Bytch, I'm ignoring your dumb cac caping ass. Don't take my silence as caring bc after you said - "the cac is cooler than black people :ooh:" while generalizing black males; I stopped giving a fuk about anything of merit that you have to say. Not going back and forth with a worthless c00n for cac acceptance. Who the fuk are you for me to answer to?

bytch fukk outta here
:dahell:

I specifically said brehs on the coli. Not brehs around the globe you goofy. Suddenly you have no reading comprehension??? Always running around here with a fukking opinion and when you get called out you wanna stay quiet and righteous. fukk outta here. Put me on ignore then if you gonna pop shyt and twist people's words and not be able to own up to your fukk shyt then :pacspit:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas is going to learn the hard way. fukk that.

nikka out here proud to have a girl. Cool nikka, so now what?
Be the same type of dude running around months later, on their fill in the blank shyt - I did this for (insert simpage here) but she still (insert inevitable here), but that's their girl though.
Satisfied with just any run of the mill low value chick to say they have a chick, instead of running with and waiting for a woman that is worth her while. quality >>> quantity.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't anything new... Sh1t Mike Tyson caught Robin Givans fukking Brad Pitt while they were together.

Robin Givens was with Brad Pitt first and only with Mike for his money, had Brad Pitt driving that nikka cars and everything, he was bum with acne working at restaurant, and she got him in hollywood, got him a role on that show head of class she was on and everything

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOL at people who create and promote gossip threads about cacs, IR dating, divisiveness and discord among black people are now feigning Righteousness on all black issues but when it's their own thread or bandwagon responding - it's all quality posting and never clickbait or self promotion.
:deadmanny::dead::francis:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wow... the a-gender is real. :lupe:
(don't even ask me how).
all I can say is why a famous female rapper would name herself after a male horse in the first place.
I don't know what all that alphabet crew defining stuff is. All I know is male and female. That "other" gender identification shyt is not part of my culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.