Reppin
Philly
Just becasue they're laid up together, they just gotta be dating huh? :comeon:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you making excuses for her.

Boy you sound slow. No I understand this is free inexpensive promotion. That it is low hanging fruit to create buzz. No more different than some male artist putting on a trump hat on social media or wearing a dress.

The motto for artist now a days is whatever creates buzz good or bad. But what do you expect when the music industry is losing money, the music is disposable and recycled and the artist have no talent.

So you stuck with artist doing over the top shyt for buzz and promotion.

Tell you what go through my post history and see how many times I have mentioned that these artist pull PR stunts to keep their names in the news.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boy you sound slow. No I understand this is free inexpensive promotion. That it is low hanging fruit to create buzz. No more different than some male artist putting on a trump hat on social media or wearing a dress.

The motto for artist now a days is whatever creates buzz good or bad. But what do you expect when the music industry is losing money, the music is disposable and recycled and the artist have no talent.

So you stuck with artist doing over the top shyt for buzz and promotion.

More excuses

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
What are you talking about brothers get heat just for taking a picture with a white woman.
you women are so full of shyt when it comes to this topic it’s not even funny.
You can’t really get to upset playa. Most Women generally are disingenuous when it comes to shyt. More about them being right then the actual facts.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lmao y’all need to get out y’all feelings :mjlol: no one is immune from being turnt out didnt y’all learn from Solange

Anyways it won’t last chicks like Meagan the Stallian are not relationship types

Status
Not open for further replies.