Meg the stallion dating a CAC(G eazy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Might as well just say you’re disgusted by this :manny:I mean I’m not surprised anyways. She’s been acting like a whore the entire time. How many “relationships” she’s been getting into last year?
Nikka the show Shameless!:russ:

G Eazy as a kid look like Carl during his Black phase

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall got to stop falling for this shyt. These jokers and the clown companies they work for pull shyt like this for PR stunts.

Another reason mags, websites and tv/movies push this swirl stuff is because they see folks reactions on social media, forums and the internet. They know folks get triggered by this shyt and will talk/gossip/debate this nonsense. Its basically free buzz for them.

Its the same way why these artist, actors and media push a lot of the over the top gay stuff. It gets crazy traction, buzz and outrage.

If you ignore this shyt, don't act all triggered online or retweeting, posting threads. These clowns will need to find something else for buzz.

Last if you 25 years old or older falling for these fake PR stunts I don't know what to tell you.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall got to stop falling for this shyt. These jokers and the clown companies they work for pull shyt like this for PR stunts.

Another reason mags, websites and tv/movies push this swirl stuff is because they see folks reactions on social media, forums and the internet. They know folks get triggered by this shyt and will talk/gossip/debate this nonsense. Its basically free buzz for them.

Its the same way why these artist, actors and media push a lot of the over the top gay stuff. It gets crazy traction, buzz and outrage.

If you ignore this shyt, don't act all triggered online or retweeting, posting threads. These clowns will need to find something else for buzz.

Last if you 25 years old or older falling for these fake PR stunts I don't know what to tell you.

Sounds like you making excuses for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.