Meeting a fine lady that makes you wanna throw ur team in the bushes APPRECIATON

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't cosign.

Choosing a hoe over your homies is a direct red flag violation of guy code.

EDIT: misunderstood how you were using team.

You share that girl :jawalrus:

nah. dont be an idiot. even contemplating choosing between the two is an moronic move. you must ALWAYS choose to be inside of puccy over being around d1cks ANY TIME. only time u should be hanging wiht your boys is if the girl in question is someone u already got in the bag and u just didn't wanna see her.

if u want to see a girl, and some other social event with ur boys comes up, your boys are gon have to kick rocks. do not be an idiot.

the highest level of pleasure any straight man on this planet can ever attain is the pleasure of busting a nut and making serious money. those are the highest.

if u were my boy and u told me u ditched some hotass to hang with us i would clown you till kingdom come.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Real talk.

Don't listen to the coli. All players know at some point you have to make the transition from the field to behind the scenes (coach). It's better to hang it up while your still that dude and not larry holmes. Otherwise it's slim pickings.

I will say this though, don't just assume this woman is all that unless she shows you she is. Don't project your desires onto her.

So take it easy. Nothing needs to be thrown into the bushes just yet. But don't hesitate to do so down the line.

Ya everything u said i couldn't have said better.
Once you play the field enough your gonna end up not wanting to have a team to where you are gonna want a serious relationship and then that tends to be a one on one game at most two on your plate just for the fact you are searching for something. When you do this long enough your not gonna be wanting a bunch of females on a team cuz its a more been there done that your gonna want to focus on one at a time or just have 2 to focus your attention on to see what they all about and see if they worth your time.

Like we both said you don't wanna be playing a team game forever. I can understand you being single for a long time thats coo and fine but that team thinking be best to stop once u realize you want something serious and just focus on 1 or at most 2 females at a time.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
nah. dont be an idiot. even contemplating choosing between the two is an moronic move. you must ALWAYS choose to be inside of puccy over being around d1cks ANY TIME. only time u should be hanging wiht your boys is if the girl in question is someone u already got in the bag and u just didn't wanna see her.

if u want to see a girl, and some other social event with ur boys comes up, your boys are gon have to kick rocks. do not be an idiot.

the highest level of pleasure any straight man on this planet can ever attain is the pleasure of busting a nut and making serious money. those are the highest.

if u were my boy and u told me u ditched some hotass to hang with us i would clown you till kingdom come.

You're just happy to get p*ssy aint cha?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

You can always make time for both but don't alienating your boys no reason too. You could easily rotate weekends if you want one with boys another with your girl if you ain't serious with her

Now if its serious sure u commit to her more but you still and ALWAYS MAKE TIME FOR YOUR BOYS if she don't like it SHE CAN KICK ROCKS.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can always make time for both but don't alienating your boys no reason too. You could easily rotate weekends if you want one with boys another with your girl if you ain't serious with her

Now if its serious sure u commit to her more but you still and ALWAYS MAKE TIME FOR YOUR BOYS if she don't like it SHE CAN KICK ROCKS.

i understand what ur saying. but anyone who chooses to hang with guys when there's a hotass waiting to be fuccked, falls under any of these categories:

1. homeboy is gay
2. he really isn't into the girl (in which case it'll be easy to chill with ur n1ggas. no sh1t)

i dont see a straight man neglecting a chick he's really into to go hang out with guy friends. sh1t like that just dont happen. you must not like the girl, OR, you are going to hang out with ur friends at a spot where there are BADDER B1tches.