Meeting a fine lady that makes you wanna throw ur team in the bushes APPRECIATON

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Can't cosign.

Choosing a hoe over your homies is a direct red flag violation of guy code.

EDIT: misunderstood how you were using team.

You share that girl :jawalrus:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Play on playa. Guess what happens when you're that old dude in the club tho.

Monogamy is unnatural and all that bullshyt but so is a BMW. The-Coli is unnatural too.

Rise above your reptile brain and grow the f*** up. You gonna take a team of jump offs to your next family reu? I'm sure a mish mash of baby mamas and weekend visits suits alot of dudes, but you seriously wanna have your kids growing up with two half sibs by other guys and all three of you showing up on Friday to pick them up for the weekend so moms (who is a registered jump off) can hit the club?

A good wife can play a powerful role in a man's life. I have an Uncle who is ready to die alone cause he couldn't buckle down with a woman. He claims he f***ed over 1000 women but he's buying puzzy from crackheads now. Mom D, me an my little brother try to fill that family role and prop him up as head of the household, but it's nowhere near the same as if he had actually headed his own household.

Personally, I never had that much fun in a sexual relationship that was full of boundaries, secrets, and lies. You've never gotten the most out of a woman until you and she can totally open up to one another and believe in each other. My current GF could hardly stand giving head at first. We are a year in and she has developed into a real pro. The difference is that she wants to give me her all whereas previous dudes didn't inspire that in her. She let me crack the brown eye open and everything (now if I can get her liking girls :ninja2: :devil: :takedat:)

Be real with the sista and see how it shakes out. Worst case: call the jump offs back in off the bench in a few months.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Congrats bruh, I want the same at the end of the day.

All these dudes talk that playa for life / don't love em shyt, that's bcuz most dudes haven't had a good woman or one they really really liked before. Not saying she's all that, but her looks and personality is looking top notch right now.

I will admit this because it was the past. For 2 years prior to meeting my girlfriend i had 3 women that i kept in rotation. One of them stayed around for 2 years and the other 2 i always rotated out with various women that i would meet in my travels. At the time i thought i was to be admired for my ways with women because i felt that all 3 had genuine love for me. Unfortunately, i did not truely love any of them.

I met my lady and she basically embodied elements of the 3 women in 1 woman and immediately i tossed "my team in the bushes". Pretty much everything i could ask for from a woman is handled and the things that arent, get handled after i bring it to her attention. Life is good, friend. :yeshrug: Good luck because i once thought i would need to marry 2 women to be happy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I will admit this because it was the past. For 2 years prior to meeting my girlfriend i had 3 women that i kept in rotation. One of them stayed around for 2 years and the other 2 i always rotated out with various women that i would meet in my travels. At the time i thought i was to be admired for my ways with women because i felt that all 3 had genuine love for me. Unfortunately, i did not truely love any of them.

I met my lady and she basically embodied elements of the 3 women in 1 woman and immediately i tossed "my team in the bushes". Pretty much everything i could ask for from a woman is handled and the things that arent, get handled after i bring it to her attention. Life is good, friend. :yeshrug: Good luck because i once thought i would need to marry 2 women to be happy.
Reminiscing ass nicca :youngsabo:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You never throw away your team for a fine lady UNLESS YOU START SOMETHING SERIOUS WITH HER.

What you should do is keep your team date her for a while to get a feel to see what she is like and if she is like MJ than go for it all and leave your team behind. ONE OR TWO THINGS WILL HAPPEN

1. She will be your baseball you will enjoy her and then stop and comeback to the game and restart a new team :laff:

2. You will win your final championship and RETIRE ON TOP OF THE GAME :takedat:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You never throw away your team for a fine lady UNLESS YOU START SOMETHING SERIOUS WITH HER.

What you should do is keep your team date her for a while to get a feel to see what she is like and if she is like MJ than go for it all and leave your team behind. ONE OR TWO THINGS WILL HAPPEN

1. She will be your baseball you will enjoy her and then stop and comeback to the game and restart a new team :laff:

:lawd:

I made the mistake of dropping the team before it got serious. Idiotic move. :stop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:lawd:

I made the mistake of dropping the team before it got serious. Idiotic move. :stop:

Happens to the best of us.

One time the most fukked up thing happened to me it was like in a damn movie
Whats it called ah i know HOW TO BE A PLAYER.

I had a team so damn deep like San Antonio Spurs deep with bench it was HEAVEN. No matter what i said i knew they all wanted me to be there man even though i told em im not exclusive i keep it 100 of the bat. But they all pretty much made it clear better not catch me with another girl. They didn't really say it but u know how women be all slick trying to say something in their own way.

Anyways one day i was out chilling with my boy at the club just really hanging out not trying to recruit nobody but i saw this one female she was like a lebron james #1 draft. She was so so bad curvy asian with blue eyes and curly hair OMFG she was sexy i had to have it but what happened was FATE. all 12 of my girls came at the club that night

I lost my damn mind i knew it wasn't gonna end well and i wanted that chic. So I had my boy run interference for me since he knew them all and what i did was said NO MATTER WHAT IM GONNA END UP BLOWING UP MY TEAM. There was no way around it the club wasn't that big and if they see me messing around with another chic they gonna make a scene so what i did was said im gonna only keep the true females who dont like me messing around with the other girls but at same time know whats up and respect me the other one's are gonna get RELEASED.

so i would have him talk to some while i talk to other one's one at a time to see who was worth keeping. I ended up only having 4 or 5 left on team after that stupid incident. But i ended up getting my LEBRON JAMES that night to offset the hurt.

In reality she ended up being my Cleveland Lebron James she wasn't worth it but she didn't do the DECISION ON ME. what had happen was i did a trade to where i sent her ass to BOBCATS and i got shyt load of draft picks for wasting my time :youngsabo:

Thats how i ended up beginning my dynasty before it was all said and done :lift:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I'm going to monkeybar it. Monkeybarring - holding on to one object until you get a go grib on the under.

I'm not going to waive the whole squad, but they're going to be seeing fewer minutes of action. That's the thing, too many dudes try to balance it all, I've lost some goods trying to jungle too much.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I will admit, I like having a special girl in my life. The jumpoffs are fun, but when have no potential wifeys or no one to take to cookouts and xmas parties, it sucks.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Real talk.

Don't listen to the coli. All players know at some point you have to make the transition from the field to behind the scenes (coach). It's better to hang it up while your still that dude and not larry holmes. Otherwise it's slim pickings.

I will say this though, don't just assume this woman is all that unless she shows you she is. Don't project your desires onto her.

So take it easy. Nothing needs to be thrown into the bushes just yet. But don't hesitate to do so down the line.