Meeting a fine lady that makes you wanna throw ur team in the bushes APPRECIATON

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I have a really nice stable right now, but all of them are facing waivers after last night.

I got this chicks number about a month ago, I was drunk, it was dark, I didn't think much of her it at all. We chatted for a while, then we stop and started back. Finally yesterday we decided to meet up after work. I got there early and watch the door to the restaurant, just in case she was :gag: I would dip out. So I'm sitting there in Old Town Alexandria, a few bad chicks walked by I was hoping they were her. From want I remember she was a Nia Long complexion, boy is my memory bad. Next thing this Camry parrallel parks in front on me and these 5'8 slim, beyonce complexioned cutie with nice hips, plumb azz and that "gap" stepped out the car. She had natural long hair like Solange. :ohlawd: I was praying it was her. As she got out of the car, dailing on her cell and paying the meter. I'm starring at her behind tint, lusting my azz off. Before I knew it my phone rings, it's her.

1341067_o.gif

That was me exactly.

We go in, eat and drink. She pays for her shyt and we share icecream. She's really cool and somewhat funny. She's actually moving to my city this weekend. Anybody in the dmv know you can meet someone in DC and ya'll could live almost 100 miles apart. Bmore to Fredricksburg. So that's a plus. I had a happy hour to go to, so I had to run. I really didn't want to leave her. Hopefully things work out. I know I'm going to get a pic violation, but I leave you guys with a close match.

This hairstyle and complexion ( i'm a sucker for natural hair)
images

This face with glasses. No lie fellas.
images

I'm ready to throw my whole team in the bushes for this one playboy. :birdman: She's killing my whole team.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I have a really nice stable right now, but all of them are facing waivers after last night.

I got this chicks number about a month ago, I was drunk, it was dark, I didn't think much of her it at all. We chatted for a while, then we stop and started back. Finally yesterday we decided to meet up after work. I got there early and watch the door to the restaurant, just in case she was :gag: I would dip out. So I'm sitting there in Old Town Alexandria, a few bad chicks walked by I was hoping they were her. From want I remember she was a Nia Long complexion, boy is my memory bad. Next thing this Camry parrallel parks in front on me and these 5'8 slim, beyonce complexioned cutie with nice hips, plumb azz and that "gap" stepped out the car. She had natural long hair like Solange. :ohlawd: I was praying it was her. As she got out of the car, dailing on her cell and paying the meter. I'm starring at her behind tint, lusting my azz off. Before I knew it my phone rings, it's her.

1341067_o.gif

That was me exactly.

We go in, eat and drink. She pays for her shyt and we share icecream. She's really cool and somewhat funny. She's actually moving to my city this weekend. Anybody in the dmv know you can meet someone in DC and ya'll could live almost 100 miles apart. Bmore to Fredricksburg. So that's a plus. I had a happy hour to go to, so I had to run. I really didn't want to leave her. Hopefully things work out. I know I'm going to get a pic violation, but I leave you guys with a close match.

This hairstyle and complexion ( i'm a sucker for natural hair)
images

This face with glasses. No lie fellas.
images

I'm ready to thru my whole team in the bushes for this one playboy. :birdman:

apart of me feels like im winning :noah:
im happy for you :sadbron:

smash for me :mjpls:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
I'm a playa for real, but I like having a main chick to travel with, take to banquets and social events. All true Gs keep one good one at least and a few jumpoffs. Me and my main broke up earlier this year, so I need a new one.

Even pimps and super playas like to have one girl worthy of being your main. I'm a playa fasho, but I get tired of having a team of jumpoffs.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This happened to me as well friend. I made her my girlfriend. She also had a heart of gold and was truely a selfless woman putting me before herself in every single instance. 3 years later, this is still true.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
That face is winning? :childplease:

But if your happy do your thing, never know what could happen

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Son, have you seen this one broad in old town. She's 5'7ish. Looks like an angel and all. Brown skin. Natural hair. She has it in a ponytail. Heavenly smile. I seen her twice. Baddest chick in Alexandria. She like a nikka too. I was hungry tho so that was more important.

:noah:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm a playa for real, but I like having a main chick to travel with, take to banquets and social events. All true Gs keep one good one at least and a few jumpoffs. Me and my main broke up earlier this year, so I need a new one.

Even pimps and super playas like to have one girl worthy of being your main. I'm a playa fasho, but I get tired of having a team of jumpoffs.

:flabbynsick:

So we ain't goin to talk about how everyone is on their best behavior and seems amazing the first time you meet them?

That this rare gem is single?

I'm just saying bro you fell in the trap

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
This happened to me as well friend. I made her my girlfriend. She also had a heart of gold and was truely a selfless woman putting me before herself in every single instance. 3 years later, this is still true.

Congrats bruh, I want the same at the end of the day.

All these dudes talk that playa for life / don't love em shyt, that's bcuz most dudes haven't had a good woman or one they really really liked before. Not saying she's all that, but her looks and personality is looking top notch right now.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If I see that bytch and it's the same one nikka I'm stealing that bytch like Ricky Henderson but you can be keep her.

Rickey_Henderson_Running.jpg