Meet the "Super Commuter" who commutes from Charlotte NC to NYC

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
fukk all that...no job is worth commuting that far.

i had a boss at an old job who lived around the central valley area and commuted to the bay M-TH...one way was like 3-4 hours depending on traffic.
I know people at my job who commute two hours each way. Luckily they only have to do it two days per week. They probably make 200,000 each per year and have kids so they don’t wanna move to the area. I couldn’t do it, though. I can’t do more than 30 minutes.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is what some Coli posters would condone to deal with the unrealistic cost of living
Don't worry, soon enough someone will come to the thread to downplay how awful this situation is or somehow find a way to blame workers instead of the demonic employers who don't want to pay their employees more.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Yup. Bought a nice house in PA with an acre of land. NJ was to expensive and double the property taxes. Thought I was gona get a transfer to PA for work sooner but it didn't happen. When it finally did I was amazing. Sold the house tho and move to SC last year so I'm living in a bigger home while keeping my NJ salary with the transfer to SC.