Meet the man behind the lil 9 y/o that raps about drill oops and getting his d**k sucked.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
His dad was a millionaire and they lived in Beverly Hills. This lil nikka probably still in the hood, no dad in sight, Rachet mama and some really peculiar cac exploiting him. If this kid had a father, he probably wouldn’t allow some strange white man around his kid but that’s another story

Bow Wow was raised by his mom too according to that interview he did on Vlad and he was on Arsenio saying the N word like crazy at 6 years old. He was around the Crip rapper Snoop around this time under his wing. Bow Wow would later turn out alright as well.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Let’s be honest

This little kid isn’t going to be around for long

People behind him is using him for a little profit around the ghetto

He’s not going to be around in a year or two
We said this about the lil breh from 2011 and he disappeared after that.

I will have heat for the people letting this dude in the club at his age.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Let’s be honest

This little kid isn’t going to be around for long

People behind him is using him for a little profit around the ghetto

He’s not going to be around in a year or two

Same shyt happening to that Baby Gronk kid whose dad is exploiting the fukk out of him but that shyt gonna be over soon. They just sucking out as much money as possible first and then these kids gonna be fukked for life.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Was that a strip club that child was in? If so, did anyone call CPS?

The saying goes, the least protected is the Black woman. I disagree with that saying. From what I have seen, the really least protected are Black children. Black children suffer the most in abuse, neglect, and misdirection. Yet, no real discussions are ever made about it, because everyone is blinded by the assertion that Black women are the least protected. So the plight of Black children fall by the wayside in favor of the plight of grown Black women.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was that a strip club that child was in? If so, did anyone call CPS?

The saying goes, the least protected is the Black woman. I disagree with that saying. From what I have seen, the really least protected are Black children. Black children suffer the most in abuse, neglect, and misdirection. Yet, no real discussions are ever made about it, because everyone is blinded by the assertion that Black women are the least protected. So the plight of Black children fall by the wayside in favor of the plight of grown Black women.
Yup. Black kids aren't allowed to just be kids.
If that was a white kid in a strip club slapping a woman's ass then best believe it would be the main topic on the mainstream news and day time talk shows.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

shyt like this is why I say the "culture" got to go.

Agreed…..

There are some posters on here that fake promote their “black love” shyt that will support and condone this.

Not gonna name names cuz they ain’t even worth the pub.

But it’s sad

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:scust:

Lil breh needs to be playing Nintendo, not practicing for a career as a crash dummy. :snoop: