Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

:russ:
Gamblin Addiction,Psychopath Intuiton,A Man that likes to play Victim:scust:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Y'all gotta cut it the fukk out... Song was/is still hitting. We can argue about the daughter like we can argue if ANYTHING Nas said in ether was fact and we can argue if Faith really fukked Pac....

But that shyt crushed Family Matters in an instant and everything he broke down about who Drake is as a person is spot on... Meanwhile Drake's response was to fabricate molestation lies he heard on mr. morale but we don't talk about that.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"it was supposed to be terrible" am I really reading that from some of you lol. Okay if it's supposed to be terrible then at the end of the day it's still terrible and unlistenable.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Y'all gotta cut it the fukk out... Song was/is still hitting. We can argue about the daughter like we can argue if ANYTHING Nas said in ether was fact and we can argue if Faith really fukked Pac....

But that shyt crushed Family Matters in an instant and everything he broke down about who Drake is as a person is spot on... Meanwhile Drake's response was to fabricate molestation lies he heard on mr. morale but we don't talk about that.
you cannot argue the daughter. she's not real. speculation doesn't invalidate a diss track. outright getting tricked into rapping about nonsense by your competitor crushes any credibility you have, invalidating anything you have to say.

its insane seeing the respectability smart rap fans cope with the fact that drake proved not only are modern conscious rappers and rap fans lame, they also stupid af :russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
you cannot argue the daughter. she's not real. speculation doesn't invalidate a diss track. outright getting tricked into rapping about nonsense by your competitor crushes any credibility you have, invalidating anything you have to say.

its insane seeing the respectability smart rap fans cope with the fact that drake proved not only are modern conscious rappers and rap fans lame, they also stupid af :russ:
At NO point and time do I ever believe this dumb ass nikka Drake had anything to do with Kendrick thinking this. This nikka has been looked at like a damn fool for every single move made involving this. Nah I'm not going for that

I DO think being not factual in your disses ruins it. And IF he made the entire diss about the daughter, I'd be with you. But like the other songs, the whole diss wasn't about one thing. There were numerous reason Pac, Nas, Jay, etc attacked, so if you said a bar or verse was weak (ether first verse) it didn't ruin the whole song

This is one of those times TO ME. The daughter part can be skipped completely and the shyt still is the third best song out of everything we heard from both artists

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Like its actually atrocious. The worst song in the beef by far. :scusthov:

Currently Euphoria and Not like us are the top 2

But honestly you got to be a retard level Stan to even enjoy that song...
Or just hate the other nikka so much that you thing any garbage speaking on him is decent..
:what: Between this and Euphoria

It may be the best song in the whole beef.

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Kendrick's creative ass could come up with a nice ass visual for the song