Meet Tarana Burke's Nonbinary Daughter Kaia Burke

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You nikkas are dumb. She was born a female, there were pictures when she was a little girl. She is “non binary” because she doesn’t identify with either gender or she is gender fluid. She is not trans, she is a biological woman who is most likely going through a phase of sorts.

You have a link to her baby photo. I was looking for one and could not find one

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I don't want to meet a bytch who can't firmly declare if she has a p*ssy or not . . Imagine being in court trying to run this type of bullshyt past a judge

judge: did you rape this woman
shawn: your honor I'm non-consenatory :smugfavre:
Judge: . . what? :gucci:

Shawn: As I said your honor I am non-consenatory
Judge: . . :scust:I don't accuse people in my courtroom often but are you high? bailiff make sure we get the plaintiff a drug screening before he leaves

Shawn: No sir I am not let me explain, Non-consenatory consent has to do with someone who gives consent to themselves internally thus giving consent to those externally. Some non-consenatory people use verbal/social/sign-language cues to convey consent, consent isn't one physical manifestation but a fluid construct with many forms to allow us to inform others of our true meaning :blessed:

Bailiff: :mjlol:

Judge: :ohhh: funny you mention that we have a lot of non-consenatory men in prison as well I hope you get well acquaintance'd you got 50 years to do so court adjourned!

Shawn: you "sis"-gendered nikkas is so problematic :mjcry:

Last edited:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Naadira, 21, was born in Selma, Ala., to Tarana Burke, an African-American civil rights leader who later birthed the #MeToo movement as a rape survivor — though she’d been active in that work for more than a decade, long before her #MeToo took off as a hashtag.

:mjtf:

Tarana(KRS Too) is Caribbean.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Honestly I don't want to meet a bytch who can't firmly declare if she has a p*ssy or not . . Imagine being in court trying to run this type of bullshyt past a judge

judge: did you rape this woman
shawn: your honor I'm non-consenatory :smugfavre:
Judge: . . what? :gucci:

Shawn: As I said your honor I am non-consenatory
Judge: . . :scust:I don't accuse people in my courtroom often but are you high? bailiff make sure we get the plaintiff a drug screening before he leaves

Shawn: No sir I am not let me explain, Non-consenatory consent has to do with someone who gives consent to themselves internally thus giving consent to those externally. Some non-consenatory people use verbal/social/sign-language cues to convey consent, consent isn't one physical manifestation but a fluid construct with many forms to allow us to inform others of our true meaning :blessed:

Bailiff: :mjlol:

Judge: :ohhh: funny you mention that we have a lot of non-consenatory men in prison as well I hope you get well acquaintance'd you got 50 years to do so court adjourned!

Shawn: you sis-gendered nikkas is so problematic :mjcry:

full

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
If I come home and my wife getting banged out by mandingo and his older more mandgoish brother I'm just going to have to hold that L and we going to have to work it out :francis:

:picard:

I can't jump back in the dating game and go to sleep with Gabrielle Union and then wake up next to Don Lemon :francis:

:picard:

jys8OA7.gif