Daps
Reppin
Na

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Nonbinary doesnt mean trans tho...so where are ppl getting that from?

You can be nonbinary trans, but it's confusing:

Do you have to be transgender to identify as nonbinary?

Nonbinary gender has to do with who someone knows themself to be. Some nonbinary people identify as transgender, while others do not.

This may sound confusing, but when laid out, it’s actually very simple. A trans nonbinary person is someone who doesn’t identify with the sex that was assigned at birth (trans) and also has a gender identity that can’t be categorized as exclusively male or female (nonbinary).

A nonbinary person who doesn’t identify as trans may partially identify with the sex assigned at birth, as well as have a gender identity that can’t be categorized as strictly male or female

Nonbinary: What Does It Mean?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I aint EVER getting divorced :francis:

If I come home and my wife getting banged out by mandingo and his older more mandgoish brother I'm just going to have to hold that L and we going to have to work it out :francis:

After reading this thread I legit don't know what a man and/or a woman even is anymore :francis:

I can't jump back in the dating game and go to sleep with Gabrielle Union and then wake up next to Don Lemon :francis:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You can be nonbinary trans, but it's confusing:

Do you have to be transgender to identify as nonbinary?

Nonbinary gender has to do with who someone knows themself to be. Some nonbinary people identify as transgender, while others do not.

This may sound confusing, but when laid out, it’s actually very simple. A trans nonbinary person is someone who doesn’t identify with the sex that was assigned at birth (trans) and also has a gender identity that can’t be categorized as exclusively male or female (nonbinary).

A nonbinary person who doesn’t identify as trans may partially identify with the sex assigned at birth, as well as have a gender identity that can’t be categorized as strictly male or female

Nonbinary: What Does It Mean?
I'm saying how do nikkas know she is trans?

Where are they getting this info from?

invalid

Banned
Daps
"Their":dwillhuh:.....its only on person ?
I thought it was a typo at first
:patrice:

:laff:
This is low key the funniest comment in this thread.

It’s three of them: he/she/it

What does non-binary mean? :dame: I'm passing off principle. Don't use none of that LBGT language if you want to be on my radar.
Also even if she was Keri Hilson pretty i'd pass because you'd still have to see her mothers face all the time. :scust:

Essentially, she was born a female that has female parts but identifies as a man who is trans-lesbian and expresses himself as a lesbian attracted to studs. :laff:

Or some shyt.