Meek Mill Explains His Lack Of Output, Confirms 4 Upcoming Albums

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Posters here clearly don't realize that you can tour for life off a few hits lol. Meek has more than a few hits, I don't see him having issues doing shows moving forward.

Far as new music goes, his last album did 95K first week.

Weren't y'all just bragging about Gunna doing 82K the other day? Saying he's at the "top"?

Be consistent. :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Posters here clearly don't realize that you can tour for life off a few hits lol. Meek has more than a few hits, I don't see him having issues doing shows moving forward.

Far as new music goes, his last album did 95K first week.

Weren't y'all just bragging about Gunna doing 82K the other day? Saying he's at the "top"?

Be consistent. :mjlol:
Meek is literally pals with Jay Z and fukked up his situation. You be consistent

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake, Kendrick, J Cole, Future, 2 Chainz a few off the top of my head.

I’d put Meek Mill closer to Wale, Big Sean, A$AP, etc, maybe you can qualify em as memorable catologues, idk everyone’s definition is different.

But what I’m saying is the first group can get their label to roll out the carpet for an album release if they wanted to right now. The second group has to wait their turn a little more.
2 chainz :laff:the same dude who flopped from lebron promoting his album?

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
2 chainz :laff:the same dude who flopped from lebron promoting his album?

Flopped but was able to release albums each of the 3 following years…?

The whole discussion is who can put an album out and who can’t. If you think Meek can put an album out to right but just doesn’t want to, I dunno what to tell you

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Although he has been around Rozay, Jay, and them billionaire buddies Meek still hasn't grasped the rap business let alone the music business. Not stating this as factual, strictly my opinion.

Just listen to the stuff he says in these interviews and rants. A bunch of nothing. Brah has plentiful resources to channel his thoughts and endeavors; from the Philly ghettos to the brilliant minded people he hangs with. Be quiet and just make ya moves Meek.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He got dropped from Atlantic and is clearly looking for a label to pick him up

He knows that if he goes independent it will take a serious hit to his brand.

It would look like he is going down instead of going up.
Lol at a rapper doing gold-platinum, 100k first week with little label promo being dropped. These people won’t drop you until they squeezed the last dime out of you.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Meek will always deliver a few nice songs per album, I still appreciate full albums. But I’m not as mad at mediocre albums that give you a few bangers and a whole bunch of trash anymore. Cause I don’t buy the albums, adding to lists is easy and skipping tracks to find what to add to lists is easy

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Although he has been around Rozay, Jay, and them billionaire buddies Meek still hasn't grasped the rap business let alone the music business. Not stating this as factual, strictly my opinion.

Just listen to the stuff he says in these interviews and rants. A bunch of nothing. Brah has plentiful resources to channel his thoughts and endeavors; from the Philly ghettos to the brilliant minded people he hangs with. Be quiet and just make ya moves Meek.
He’s really like a kid who grew up with a silver spoon who just keeps on letting his dad down.

This man about to be like 37, older than Jay was when he retired but you’d think he’s from the same generation as Lil Baby and them