Medievil | PS4 | 10/25/19

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Omg I just marked the fukk out. I played the shyt out of this demo when I first got my ps1( couldn't afford many games) I miss games like this! I'm in!

-DMP-

Those demos were the entire shyt, did you ever have the demo with Tombi?
images
images

shyt took hours off my life and I loved every minute :wow: I've asked but no brehs seemed to have played it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He is obviously hurt we didn't enjoy Crash like that. :wow:

I seen his (multiple) back to back posts in the crash thread, its so sad :to:

Dude in there talking to himself :damn:
giphy.gif

Don't try and spin this nikka, u got caught with your hands in your pants.

Don't hate on the gawd while at the same time catchin orgasms over a mediocre game.

get out of my face, STAN :camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
giphy.gif

Don't try and spin this nikka, u got caught with your hands in your pants.

Don't hate on the gawd while at the same time catchin orgasms over a mediocre game.

get out of my face, STAN :camby:
@-DMP-
Let's trace the breadcrumbs back to the original butt hurt.
@Fatboi1 plays uncharted 4 and is :stylin: :banderas::damn::whoo::blessed::ohlawd: in every post.
The slightest criticism of the game is brought up and he gets all :to::fire::fire::mjcry:

Rumors of Crash Flabbycoot arise and he's :damn::banderas: all over again.

Literally only 2 people say they aren't hype for the game and he makes it his personal mission to dig through years worth of posts to find something to quote.

Its all good fatboi. We like you man. We really do. Its just that ether makin your soul burn slow right now :ahh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@-DMP-
@Fatboi1 plays uncharted 4 and is :stylin: :banderas::damn::whoo::blessed::ohlawd: in every post.
The slightest criticism of the game is brought up and he gets all :to::fire::fire::mjcry:

Literally only 2 people say they aren't hype for the game and he makes it his personal mission to dig through years worth of posts to find something to quote.

Its all good fatboi. We like you man. We really do. Its just that ether makin your soul burn slow right now :ahh:
Actually it's one year. The game randomly popped up in my head because I saw someone on Gaf mentioned Playstation All Stars Battle Royale and that nikka was in it. So I then remembered the thread about it and was curious to see what the reactions were and I laughed when I saw DMP "marking out omfg" at a possible leak for Medivil which seemed odd given his reaction to a new Crash which were from the same era. :dead:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@-DMP-

If it makes him feel any better, I will be purchasing TLOU:RE soon. :ld: Supporting the naughty gawds :blessed: