Medievil | PS4 | 10/25/19

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

They need to get the old team behind Spyro The Dragon again, that revised shyt was :mjcry:
PS1 had the classics...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
MediEvil PS4 Demo Confirmed To Be A Fake Fan-Made Demo Created In Unreal Engine 4
medievil-ps4-3.jpg

By Khurram Imtiaz - May, 8th 2015
This might be a sad news for all the MediEvil fans as the supposedly “leaked” demo of MedeEvil for the PS4 has been confirmed to be a fake. It was a fan-made demo of MediEvil created in Unreal Engine 4 and the intention behind this demo was to draw the attention of Sony and show them that there is still a demand for this series.
The “leak” originally came in the form of a couple of screenshots showing Sir Daniel Fortesque, the main protagonist of MediEvil. The leaker then released two very short videos of the demo, teasing an actual game.
Although as it turns out, the demo was infact running on Unreal Engine 4, and was created with the help of the Grim Fandago Unreal Engine 4 demo creator. You can check out the assets seen in this MediEvil demo shared by the creator on Twitter, including the rig that was modeled for Sir Daniel Fortesque.

http://gearnuke.com/medievil-ps4-demo-confirmed-fake-fan-made-demo-created-unreal-engine-4/

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
playstanley's are so famished they have to make games up

WLIM :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Omg I just marked the fukk out. I played the shyt out of this demo when I first got my ps1( couldn't afford many games) I miss games like this! I'm in!

-DMP-
Nostalgia huh? why do you want this besides that?:troll:

:ufdup:

For conversation sake, here is Medivil gameplay, in 2016

:troll:

giphy.gif

Ol selective stannin ass hypocrites :mjlol:

Last edited: