Median wealth of Black Americans 'will fall to zero by 2053', warns new report

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This was the plan all along.

Once, danillo blandon and all that was unearthed. I could see how to connect the dots factually to what they are doing.

It is like a serial killer leaving behind a call sign to say he did it and get fame for doing it kinda mindstste they work with. Where they literally are gloating about removing the American workforce and exposing their hand like look how we played you. It is gloating on an obscene level and evil as fukk.

Like literally they laughing at us.
I think about it like damn....i was born in 76.
Which was the 200 year bicentennial and only eight years from civil rights being passed. So, if you think about it. It really has not been that long. Fifty years may sound like a lot but it is not and in my lifetime they gave and took away everything in this last fifteen year period.
since the fall of the internet George w bush gloated about in his address the state of the internet speech. Where he basically said his dubya in his name meant he owned the web and it sounded like he likened the three w's in world wide web to the initials of the klu klux klan.

shyt is a game and joke to them.
Like they literally manuevered from getting smashed on and snuffed out by the black revolutionary ideal from back then.
to eliminating it completely in all levels from monetary to real leadership.

Art Barr

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
You really think reparations are coming? :francis:

If the The National Mutual Relief, Bounty and Pension Association in 1899, which featured ex-slaves as its members, could not achieve group restorative payments, why does the iGeneration believe so mightily in reparations coming around the corner?

It boggles the mind.

slave-pension-certificate-l.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'm usually to the right of most in regards to alot of stuff, but the misguided pull yourself up rhetoric in here :gucci:

yea... like either some of these dudes can't wait to shyt on their own or their not black..

all we've ever done is pull ourselves up in this country. But the elephant in the room always destroys and undercuts it

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
"Programs such as the GI bill, which offered returning WWII veterans generous lending terms to buy houses, helped turn the US into a home-owning middle class society – from which black Americans were functionally excluded. In his 2005 book When Affirmative Action was White, Ira Katznelson notes that of the first 67,000 mortgages insured by the GI Bill, fewer than 100 were taken out by non-white people."

This right here is known as REDLINING. much of generational wealth in white families began with Real Estate. Blacks, by design, have had every obstacle thrown their way to prevent generational wealth from building. That shyt has been intentional. That gap will never close, they have a head start 400+ years. White folks will do ANYTHING to stay on top for the preservation of their people. Slavery, war, pestilence, taking land, etc. They have always been like that. I've been blessed to own 2 homes. This home I will place in a trust for my son and future seed, part of their inheritance. Man these folks have ACCESS to knowledge you can only dream of. Sometimes it's as simple as introducing yourself and soaking up what you can. That's why I stress to young black folks to keep their credit right and debt low. Use what you have (good credit) as leverage with the banks to make moves purchasing property. Don't picket gentrified areas, buy a piece and rent that shyt out. You can't stop it, might as well capitalize off it. But all this shyt had been by design. They don't build with these children in these public schools on this shyt either, private neither. I'll definitely stress to my seeds this shyt

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What I'm saying is clearly going over your head, but since we're on the topic of "plans," what is your plan?

An actual plan can help in literally any situ. Your grocery shopping could benefit from a good plan to match the order of the items with the physical layout of the store, for instance.

So 'plans' should become 'ubiquitous' to you to the point where you formulate one even to navigate the local mall.

Turns out that step A through, about, R of our problems in the wilderness of North America are solved from within.

I live a block away from a housing project that spans like a dozen square blocks. If the people there were hardworking, honest, and studious ; 90% of the issues there would vanish overnight.

I guess the first step would be feeding ourselves. Growing enough food and having enough infrastructure to put it in everyone's pot.

So: gardens in every yard. Window box/ rooftop gardens in places like NYC, actual farms (some niqqas already own farms). Pool everything into a distribution center.

Next: build buildings. Housing. Schools. Whatever we need.

All of this with no help from outside (cause.. that's a fantasy).

Ultimately we control all the dough we generate from out number one industry: entertainment (including sports).

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately 90% of my clientele are non black but that's for another thread.

I want to know your solution or are you just a talking ass nikka? If it's the latter let me just put you on ignore.

Put me on ignore then:yeshrug:

When smart dumb "nikkas" on the internet with vague "businesses" try to give shytty advice to other black people, you get your card pulled and for being ignorant.

Read a damn book or something before you post in a thread I'm in. Alright :manny:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Put me on ignore then:yeshrug:

When smart dumb "nikkas" on the internet with vague "businesses" try to give shytty advice to other black people, you get your card pulled and for being ignorant.

Read a damn book or something before you post in a thread I'm in. Alright :manny:

So no solution then, you really had nothing to add.

Thank you

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
An actual plan can help in literally any situ. Your grocery shopping could benefit from a good plan to match the order of the items with the physical layout of the store, for instance.

So 'plans' should become 'ubiquitous' to you to the point where you formulate one even to navigate the local mall.

Turns out that step A through, about, R of our problems in the wilderness of North America are solved from within.

I live a block away from a housing project that spans like a dozen square blocks. If the people there were hardworking, honest, and studious ; 90% of the issues there would vanish overnight.
Wait, what?

You saying people just aren't pulling their bootstraps hard enough?

:smh:

I guess the first step would be feeding ourselves. Growing enough food and having enough infrastructure to put it in everyone's pot.

So: gardens in every yard. Window box/ rooftop gardens in places like NYC, actual farms (some niqqas already own farms). Pool everything into a distribution center.
Illegal without permits, regulation, and permission from the government.

Next: build buildings. Housing. Schools. Whatever we need.

All of this with no help from outside (cause.. that's a fantasy).
So who do we buy the land and materials from?:ohhh:

Ultimately we control all the dough we generate from out number one industry: entertainment (including sports).
That's nothing compared to the real wealth in this country

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, what?

Basically he blamed black people for not be "studious" and then preceded to list things that either require government approval or a substantial amount of money. I'm wondering who he thinks will front the money for his plan.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silly thread (content not subject), but i find myself having to say this in real life from time to time,n now im saying it here

Why we focusing on those who aren't moving the way they are supposed to when we cant or aint doing much jack shyt for those doing all they should??

Especially the children...we speak about those wit bad grades, going wild etc ..but we do have plenty who get those good grades we say they should. And when it comes time for them to transition to the next level we aint got shyt in place for them but inspirational stories and prayers. But i guess its easier to dole out hollow criticism instead of holding down those who walk that straight line.

Theres gonna beva gang of fukk ups, but if WE dont reward the "right thing " wtf is the incentive to those who dont kno no better. Black people can be this that the third and fouth, but we respect observable results......but WE aint providing them

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Wait, what?

Exactly.

Two options here:

1) Perish/slavery

2) Become *self* sufficient

So if we are *not* self sufficient then we need to pull every strap we have until we *are*.

This is what I am saying tho. I say we need to do us and niqqas flip out "whoa whoa whoa. Sky Daddy don't like that kinda talk"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Exactly.

Two options here:

1) Perish/slavery

2) Become *self* sufficient

So if we are *not* self sufficient then we need to pull every strap we have until we *are*.
Obviously people are choosing 2 otherwise we'd be extinct or still slaves :stopitslime:

This is what I am saying tho. I say we need to do us and niqqas flip out "whoa whoa whoa. Sky Daddy don't like that kinda talk"
That's not what you said.

You said a bunch of dumb ass shyt:smh: