Means, Motives and Opportunity of those behind the murder of Tupac Amaru Shakur, Christopher Wallace

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Oh no brother, Im not trying to argue, just offering a different point of view, My bad if it came across that way...But yeah I watched part one last night...Pooles theory has gone threw so many iterations that its hard to take serious..at first it was rouge cops and now its lil half dead and some crips and bloods that killed pac? wtf?!..all b/c of Tupac supposedly stealing Brendas got a baby from him..a song that got Pac some buzz but it wasnt like it was a massive hit so why would plot to kill someone over that? and then Wright comes in with a master plan to take over DR with lil half dead?lol his cousin snoop was the 2nd biggest act on the label..its not like he couldnt get put on if he really wanted to which I think Snoop actually did.. all from a confession letter that has been thoroughly discredited..and I saw the security video, that's not Reggie Wright, its looks nothing like him..and they did all this to take over Death row records? which he eventually did for a small time I think as president of the label and ended up running the label into the ground..they even got the car wrong..but if you have something I might have missed, feel free to share..
I agree with the past theories as well as the lil half dead thing. I

'm curious to know about the security footage. You're saying it's not Wright shaking Anderson's hand? Can you confirm or deny whether or not Wright Sr. was present as they state?

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
The whole beef was staged to fulfill Pacs prophecy

His name means Shining Serpent aka the Messiah. Khrist is the Messiah which is why he showed you who he was with the 7 day (7 is christ number. The light that projects) theory with him as Khrist Krucified. His prophecy specifically involves the Nubians who are from ameriKKKa AKA Amaruca, land of the serpent gods. The beings who were stripped of their names (like tupac amaru) and tongue, thus cut from their ancestors on the spritual plane.**
With this name Tupac was able to be guided by the hands of his ansectors to fufil his prophecy of destruction of the invaders system and redemption of his people. Even look at biggies name... KHRISTopher/offer Wallace. He was an offering to the Messiahs plan.* How do you think Assata got out of jail???? ANSECTORS.
EYE seen him and he is just as alive as people like William Blake...

:russ: this is actually less far fetched than this Russell Poole shyt

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with the past theories as well as the lil half dead thing. I

'm curious to know about the security footage. You're saying it's not Wright shaking Anderson's hand? Can you confirm or deny whether or not Wright Sr. was present as they state?
The whole security footage is on youtube..it looked more like Keefe D who walks off with Anderson, but dont think it was ever confirmed..but from seeing both Wright SR. and Jr. in interviews, i can say with confidence that its not either in the video..Ill see if I can find it and put it up..

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

7:00 min mark..you can see a dude in a white suit come up to Anderson..The Wrights were two heavy set dudes..

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps

Pretty much refutes that whole Poole theory..

The video below says that that video was made even before the 187 book came out. How can you refute something you've never seen? Sounds kind of fishy to me.

I'll say it again:
There is new info presented in the audio that I posted because Poole was still investigating this literally up until his death. As I said before, even if his theory is wrong the info he has uncovered is still worth looking at and disproves alot stated in Murder Rap, probably its entire premise. Just because a few pieces may or may not be true doesn't mean every little finding isn't and it certainly doesn't mean that Murder Rap wins by default. If Murder Rap is true then hasn't Diddy been arrested? lol Has he even been questioned about his involvement in the plot to murder Tupac?

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The video below says that that video was made even before the 187 book came out. How can you refute something you've never seen? Sounds kind of fishy to me.

I'll say it again:
There is new info presented in the audio that I posted because Poole was still investigating this literally up until his death. As I said before, even if his theory is wrong the info he has uncovered is still worth looking at and disproves alot stated in Murder Rap, probably its entire premise. Just because a few pieces may or may not be true doesn't mean every little finding isn't and it certainly doesn't mean that Murder Rap wins by default. If Murder Rap is true then hasn't Diddy been arrested? lol Has he even been questioned about his involvement in the plot to murder Tupac?

What kind of logic is that? and if there theory was true, why aint Suge arrested? see how dumb that sound

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
I'm not going to argue with you anymore yo. You sound like an agent.