Means, Motives and Opportunity of those behind the murder of Tupac Amaru Shakur, Christopher Wallace

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Murder rap did provide sources for everything presented in the film..the book even more so..eye witness testimony,phone transcripts,etc and he even disproved the crooked cop angle from Poole..

@MurderRapMovie
Where can we view all of the paper work that was shown in the documentary and where can we listen to the full Keefe D audio? I need some receipts.
Unfortunately, that can't happen. There's a lot of extra info in the film if you freeze it when certain documents are on screen. But what's in the film was vetted by our attorneys to ensure that we weren't violating any laws - privacy, "fair use," etc. For example, if you saw the film, we blurred quite a bit in most of the documents - most of that was people's addresses, phone numbers, the names of federal agents, etc. For these reasons, we won't be able to do a big wikileaks-style dump of everything online. Too much of it is sensitive and it could get us and other people into trouble - a lot of it doesn't even directly involve the murders. Like there's stuff in some of the taped interviews, including Keffe's, that could get people into hot water, embarrass people, etc., but over nothing that has anything to do with the murders or the film.

I will add, though, that Det. Kading has been posting some stuff on his Murder Rap book Facebook page, and we've posted some docs from the film to our FB page as well.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
But if we know the killers and the potential of the players in this sick macabre does the details even matter anymore?
My point was if you check out the info in this then everything else in the other one can't be true. Such as them saying that Anderson was seen by people including an ex NBA at the time of the shooting.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
My point was if you check out the info in this then everything else in the other one can't be true. Such as them saying that Anderson was seen by people including an ex NBA at the time of the shooting.
But if we know it was 1 of the four shooters in the caddilac and all 4 occupants have been identified cant we be content it was 1 of the 4? The why and what lead up to the act are irrelevant. All these people were confirmed in vegas. Orlando had direct contact with pac then placed in the caddilac.
I mean who you think killed pac? You thing anderson was a scapegoat and theres far sinister truths? Not meaning to sound like i have absolute answers but trying to see your side.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: I had no idea Russell Poole died Greg Kadding better watch his back.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
But if we know it was 1 of the four shooters in the caddilac and all 4 occupants have been identified cant we be content it was 1 of the 4? The why and what lead up to the act are irrelevant. All these people were confirmed in vegas. Orlando had direct contact with pac then placed in the caddilac.
I mean who you think killed pac? You thing anderson was a scapegoat and theres far sinister truths? Not meaning to sound like i have absolute answers but trying to see your side.
Again, if the info presented here is true then we don't know what we think we know. You keep saying 'we know' this and that but do we really? Or are we just repeating things we have been repeatedly told? I used to repeat the Lakewood Mall incident then it was brought to my attention that it never happened. I mentioned it in the Murder Rap doc thread and posted a link to the interview of MOB member and DR producer who said it never happened. On the Murder Rap Facebook that I was directed to their info for that was a police report but it was made nearly ten years later after it supposedly happened. So did it really happen? In this audio as well they say it didn't happen and explain why it was made up. If it never happened it doesn't change the fact that Anderson got rushed by Tupac. However, it puts a monkey wrench into the entire narrative we have been told.

As I said before, much of this info is new to me and if true then murder rap simply can't be correct. You mention the four shooters, why wasn't one of the people in the car Tyrone Brown arrested and charged as an accessory if they have a confession from Keefe D stating he was there? Instead he was recently kilt shortly after the murder rap doc dropped in Compton.

I don't want to get into what I think, I just want people to check this out and discuss it. But to answer your question, Mopreme Shakur did say that Anderson was a scapegoat in his VladTV interview a few months ago.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Again, if the info presented here is true then we don't know what we think we know. You keep saying 'we know' this and that but do we really? Or are we just repeating things we have been repeatedly told? I used to repeat the Lakewood Mall incident then it was brought to my attention that it never happened. I mentioned it in the Murder Rap doc thread and posted a link to the interview of MOB member and DR producer who said it never happened. On the Murder Rap Facebook that I was directed to their info for that was a police report but it was made nearly ten years later after it supposedly happened. So did it really happen? In this audio as well they say it didn't happen and explain why it was made up. If it never happened it doesn't change the fact that Anderson got rushed by Tupac. However, it puts a monkey wrench into the entire narrative we have been told.

As I said before, much of this info is new to me and if true then murder rap simply can't be correct. You mention the four shooters, why wasn't one of the people in the car Tyrone Brown arrested and charged as an accessory if they have a confession from Keefe D stating he was there? Instead he was recently kilt shortly after the murder rap doc dropped in Compton.

I don't want to get into what I think, I just want people to check this out and discuss it. But to answer your question, Mopreme Shakur did say that Anderson was a scapegoat in his VladTV interview a few months ago.
The stores have changed and situations have changed but the same characters keep
Coming up, t brown and dre were not compelled to talk about anything and without leverage from
The police it was a dead end i mean it was years later keefe named all the occupants.
Then lets say anderson is the scape goat... Did keefe d shoot pac? Did suge plan this with puffy? Did puffy even have anything to do with this? nikkaz talk all day about placing hits I mean at some point someone has to actually do it right? If the mall chain snatching didnt happen then ok why was this even a story to attatch to this? Was in reality orlando and pac fight some
Deepee gang shyt? Killings? Robbery? Drugs?

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what are you saying? he said that the attorneys vetted it and decided what they could and couldn't show...its grounded in reality and all the dots connect..unlike Poole theory which is extremely outlandish...

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
:mindblown: I had no idea Russell Poole died Greg Kadding better watch his back.
Nah. Kading is on the side painting the picture that LAPD wasn't involved, isn't liable and that the case is closed. Poole was stating the opposite bringing damaging evidence to the very people who he was accusing took part in both Biggie and Pac's murder.
=====================================================================================================
Here is the page with the list of various source info used for this:
AMERICAN NEWS SERVICE: New Evidence Shows Tupac and Biggie Murders are Related
I was hoping that Murder Rap would do something similar.

Here is the info about Anderson having an alibi that I mentioned previously.
coreyEdwardsstatemnt-1.jpg

Click here for larger pic: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v4RXqNUaZ...k/yg7nPEIC5nE/s640/coreyEdwardsstatemnt-1.jpg
You can look at this in a few ways. This guy is from the hood and he's trying to cover for Anderson. Or he's telling the truth. Even if he is telling the truth I would be curious to know when exactly he saw Anderson and how long Anderson stayed. It sounds like it was minutes after the altercation and if Anderson left shortly thereafter it would give him time to do what he's been accused of.

It's pretty messed up that some of you wont even check this info out because you think murder rap solved the case. Maybe that's what they wanted?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Kading is on the side painting the picture that LAPD wasn't involved, isn't liable and that the case is closed. Poole was stating the opposite bringing damaging evidence to the very people who he was accusing took part in both Biggie and Pac's murder.
=====================================================================================================
Here is the page with the list of various source info used for this:
AMERICAN NEWS SERVICE: New Evidence Shows Tupac and Biggie Murders are Related
I was hoping that Murder Rap would do something similar.

Here is the info about Anderson having an alibi that I mentioned previously.
coreyEdwardsstatemnt-1.jpg

Click here for larger pic: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v4RXqNUaZ...k/yg7nPEIC5nE/s640/coreyEdwardsstatemnt-1.jpg
You can look at this in a few ways. This guy is from the hood and he's trying to cover for Anderson. Or he's telling the truth. Even if he is telling the truth I would be curious to know when exactly he saw Anderson and how long Anderson stayed. It sounds like it was minutes after the altercation and if Anderson left shortly thereafter it would give him time to do what he's been accused of.

It's pretty messed up that some of you wont even check this info out because you think murder rap solved the case. Maybe that's what they wanted?
I understand that part just saying he could be next he is the other face out there I realize he has tried to disprove Russell Poole theory and it is no way I believe that Greg Kadding just happened to die while at the office trying to reopen the investigation.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps

Pretty much refutes that whole Poole theory..

I didn't watch this yet but I did want to get into this area of the discussion because all of Poole's work has needlessly been discredited. Let's say the entire Poole theory is wrong. Does that automatically mean that the Kading theory is correct? That seems to be the angle that I see people taking. Like I said before, there is too much info here to ignore. Gathering information and coming up with an erroneous theory doesn't discount the information, only the theory. I just want people to give the info a look and come up with their own theory.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kadings theory is the one that I've believed since the book with the leaked Keefe statements online but I'm going to check this out. There could always be some new info.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
I'll check this but it seems like a reach from what I've read before..Kading's theory is definitely the most practical

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Renzo have you even viewed the audio that I posted? If so could you comment on it rather than try to argue. So far all I have seen from your three post is you trying to derail the thread.
Oh no brother, Im not trying to argue, just offering a different point of view, My bad if it came across that way...But yeah I watched part one last night...Pooles theory has gone threw so many iterations that its hard to take serious..at first it was rouge cops and now its lil half dead and some crips and bloods that killed pac? wtf?!..all b/c of Tupac supposedly stealing Brendas got a baby from him..a song that got Pac some buzz but it wasnt like it was a massive hit so why would plot to kill someone over that? and then Wright comes in with a master plan to take over DR with lil half dead?lol his cousin snoop was the 2nd biggest act on the label..its not like he couldnt get put on if he really wanted to which I think Snoop actually did.. all from a confession letter that has been thoroughly discredited..and I saw the security video, that's not Reggie Wright, its looks nothing like him..and they did all this to take over Death row records? which he eventually did for a small time I think as president of the label and ended up running the label into the ground..they even got the car wrong..but if you have something I might have missed, feel free to share..