Mean Girls Appreciation

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
CTHU I was just thinking bout this...which leads to....

Mean Girls (4/10) Movie CLIP - Such a Good Friend (2004) HD - YouTube
"..people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh?! BECAUSE THAT'S NOT WHAT ROME IS ABOUT! WE SHOULD TOTALLY JUST STAB CAESAR!"

Gretchen Weiners stole this movie because "that's what kind of friend she is"

She's so danity and watching her lose her shyt is :russ:. She starts off slow then just snaps. My aunt acts like this. I die of laughter when she gets pissed off. Pure comedy.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Lindsay :to: who would've thought she'd fall so far so fast. When it comes on now a tear almost drops down my face Lohan had so much potential.

Yep! Remember right after this movie came out, is when Lindsey started having eating disorders & was skinny as hell. She also dyed her hair blond.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
This movie was my shyt.

Gretchen :noah:.

She was so cute :ahh:.

tumblr_m8nmw2lPft1r0osaso1_400.jpg

2004_mean_girls_009.jpg

tumblr_mbsbq1wTR71qeuk6oo1_500.gif

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I waas Planning on Finising Off the last 2 Episodes of Orange Is The New Black but all these GIFs got me feeling Goofy and wanting to watch The Plastics again.:russ:

I need that BluRay too.:whew:

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
movie is mad quotable.

kevin g rapping all wrecklessly at the talent show then dropping "happy holidays everybody" at the end in the whitest voice ever. :russ:

him later on ripping off his shirt after the mathletes win at the end even more fukkery :lolbron:

gretchen trying to fix the stereo when the cd skips and proceeding to kick her ex-boyfriend in the head with the velocity of a 90 MPH fastball always has me :dead:

mad quotables in this flick. "you go glen coco!"

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
cant believe so many niccas fuk with this movie :wow::salute:....i honestly get xtra giggly when im watching this shyt :heh: tina fey is a GOAT writer no lie....my favorite part is prolly when the gay fat dude is singing and ol boy throw the shoe at him on stage :russ: like wat kinda person throws they own shoe at a mufukka on stage :bryan: