Mean Girls Appreciation

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About to throw this shyt on. Ya'll nikkas better be right. :birdman:

Yeah I'm about to finally give this shyt a go too....

If shyt is wack I'ma carpet bomb this thread with negs....

If it's dope I'll +rep and dap everybody in here who recommended it.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm about to finally give this shyt a go too....

If shyt is wack I'ma carpet bomb this thread with negs....

If it's dope I'll +rep and dap everybody in here who recommended it.
nobody wants your weak ass reps :heh:

there wouldn't be 30 people in here cosigning this movie if it wasn't funny as hell

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Unless somebody goes out of their way to sit there with a :stopitslime: face I don't see anybody disliking this movie. I tried to go into it like :stopitslime: because I was sure it was dumb but soon I was :russ:

Fred.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody wants your weak ass reps :heh:

there wouldn't be 30 people in here cosigning this movie if it wasn't funny as hell

Well I just watched it and it's not "Funny as hell". It's not a bad movie by any means but it's nowhere near as funny as yall were claiming. I got a few laughs out of it but nothing had my dying or anything. :ld:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well I just watched it and it's not "Funny as hell". It's not a bad movie by any means but it's nowhere near as funny as yall were claiming. I got a few laughs out of it but nothing had my dying or anything. :ld:
probably because you're an a$$hole with no sense of humor. I hate people who intentionally try to dislike a movie because everyone else likes it. Ol I wanna be different ass mufukka :upsetfavre:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
probably because you're an a$$hole with no sense of humor. I hate people who intentionally try to dislike a movie because everyone else likes it. Ol I wanna be different ass mufukka :upsetfavre:

Can you not read muthafukka? Nowhere did I say I disliked the movie, I just said it wasn't as funny as yall made it out to be. :manny:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lindsay :to: who would've thought she'd fall so far so fast. When it comes on now a tear almost drops down my face Lohan had so much potential.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

It's not like American Pie/Hangover/Bridesmaids/Aptow Crew funny...it's mostly subtle humor. There's virtually NO physical comedy, but a lot of witty banter.

"Wanna know what people think? they say you are homeschooled jungle freak who's a less hot version of me. so don't try to act all innocent. you can take that fake apology and shove it straight up your hairy little..."

"Miss Wieners, why would Regina refer to herself as a "fugly slut"?

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
It's not like American Pie/Hangover/Bridesmaids/Aptow Crew funny...it's mostly subtle humor. There's virtually NO physical comedy, but a lot of witty banter.

"Wanna know what people think? they say you are homeschooled jungle freak who's a less hot version of me. so don't try to act all innocent. you can take that fake apology and shove it straight up your hairy little..."

:rudy:

and there are more breh

Last edited by a moderator:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It had subtle/witty humor and physical stuff. The funniest shyt in it to me was all the little stuff by the bit players in the film.

It was a funny movie and I could watch it again. It's just the way dudes was talking about it I was expecting some all time great comedy and it wasn't that.

For the record I never found the American Pie movies all that funny either. The first Hangover and Bridesmaids are funny as hell though. Some comedies strike a cord with me and some don't :manny:

Mean Girls was good though. I wasn't sitting there the entire time saying "This some bullshyt :birdman: " Like I did with Napoleon Dynamite.