"Me and Birdman #KissingEachOtherLove" - Young Thug

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
whether hes gay or not is irrelevent...what matters is at the end of the day his gay ass antics r the things that r makin ppl talk about him...its what basically what inspired a thread like this....at the end of the day this shyt just adds to the attention that hes gettin, im positive all this shyt is carefully calculated...hes trollin hard n its working

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
2lysfk.png

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
In all honesty, hes not even doing gay shyt. nikka pearls is nice. Nobody was saying shyt when Cam was rocking sweet 16 studs tho
Cam didnt jump on tracks sounding like a homo in heat... or run around callin his homeboys "love"

NOT "BELOVED"

LOVE

This nikka sounds like a broad

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
whether hes gay or not is irrelevent...what matters is at the end of the day his gay ass antics r the things that r makin ppl talk about him...its what basically what inspired a thread like this....at the end of the day this shyt just adds to the attention that hes gettin, im positive all this shyt is carefully calculated...hes trollin hard n its working
Getting people doesnt mean shyt if it doesnt make them listen to your music

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Just because a man wears pearls doesnt make him gay. I wear pearls from time to time when I'm feeling silky no homo

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Cam didnt jump on tracks sounding like a homo in heat... or run around callin his homeboys "love"

NOT "BELOVED"

LOVE

This nikka sounds like a broad

You don't love your homeboys? Some friend you are :rudy:

Edit: Cam told Juelz he loved him on the intro to CHWM but why isn't he being called a fakkit.