"Me and Birdman #KissingEachOtherLove" - Young Thug

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In all honesty, hes not even doing gay shyt. nikka pearls is nice. Nobody was saying shyt when Cam was rocking sweet 16 studs tho

young thugs pause moments are consistent. It isn't here or there to let this shyt go to a blind eye. Nikka one step away from posting a instagram photo of him kissing another nikka & nikkas like u gonna defend that too right?:stopitslime:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
In all honesty, hes not even doing gay shyt. nikka pearls is nice. Nobody was saying shyt when Cam was rocking sweet 16 studs tho

I honestly feel sorry for you. It's clear you've been brainwashed and conditioned to accept this garbage. But whatever. Enjoy your skinny jeans and lip gloss.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
young thugs pause moments are consistent. It isn't here or there to let this shyt go to a blind eye. Nikka one step away from posting a instagram photo of him kissing another nikka & nikkas like u gonna defend that too right?:stopitslime:

What pause moments?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I honestly feel sorry for you. It's clear you've been brainwashed and conditioned to accept this garbage. But whatever. Enjoy your skinny jeans and lip gloss.

You're white. Who gives a fukk what you think?:cacmad:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
full

This nikka dressed like a 1990s female actress n shyt
#MurphyBrown :yeshrug: