McNulty was a piece of shyt

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Speaking of being pieces of shyt, Anyone ever noticed that when it came to police brutality, Kima was with the shyts?:demonic:

Bird called Kima an ugly c*nt eating whore that he would fukk in all 3 holes while she was interrogating him :mjpls:

She kept trying to keep her calm and interrogate him like this is your last chance, tell me who did it:comeon:

And he kept calling her all kinds of bytches and hoes:birdman:

Then she finally gave him that :ufdup:

Then they closed the door and Kima rolled up her sleeves and Bird turned black lives matter quick :lupe:talking about don't do me like this y'all :whoa:

Bird was trifling as hell but even I was like this ain't right:mjcry::patrice:

Even Omar was listening to the beat down like:gucci::hubie:

And then there was the time Kima got in that Barkstale crew ass with her police baton:damn:

She did a 100 yard dash to run over to beat some ass in the court yard :mjlol:

Lester Smoove fukked him up thorough with that bottle during the shakedown :pachaha: Bird had that ass whuppin comin though and he got it with extras

Clive42

All Star
Daps
when mcnulty saw what happened to bodie in 4 he went back to being a detective and did all that bs to make sure he could catch marlo didnt he?u saw how mad thst got him.

Yh i remember, but for most of season 4 (until the bodie incident) he was fine. But yh, mcnulty's scheme in season 5 was one of the reasons why i didnt really like that season

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Yh i remember, but for most of season 4 (until the bodie incident) he was fine. But yh, mcnulty's scheme in season 5 was one of the reasons why i didnt really like that season

I think the reason he did it was because the politics in the dept and as we know the whole city was so bad it took a scheme like that to get some cooperation...Plus there wasn't anything else Rawls could do to McNulty but fire his ass along with the squad, which is really what he wanted by the end

Last edited:

Clive42

All Star
Daps
I think the reason he did it was because the politics in the dept and as we know the whole city was so bad it took a scheme like that to get some cooperation...Plus there wasn't anything else Rawls they could do to McNulty but fire his ass along with the squad, which is really what he wanted by the end

True. i recognise that he had to go to certain lengths to get the resources needed to put marlo away and thats probs why Lester Freamon joined him too. But that whole 'homeless' scenario, the newsroom, the direction certain characters went and not focusing enough on individuals with deep storylines such as randy kinda resulted in a story that wasnt really as interesting as the previous seasons. I understand that the season was meant to depict the cycle though so its kl.

Just my opinion

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
True. i recognise that he had to go to certain lengths to get the resources needed to put marlo away and thats probs why Lester Freamon joined him too. But that whole 'homeless' scenario, the newsroom, the direction certain characters went and not focusing enough on individuals with deep storylines such as randy kinda resulted in a story that wasnt really as interesting as the previous seasons. I understand that the season was meant to depict the cycle though so its kl.

Just my opinion

Randy's fate was sealed when he got sent to the group home but the coldest shyt is that Carver knew it was his fault and that he couldn't ever make it right smh...No wonder Prez said Man, fukk this shyt I'll take my chances in the school system lol

Clive42

All Star
Daps
Randy's fate was sealed when he got sent to the group home but the coldest shyt is that Carver knew it was his fault and that he couldn't ever make it right smh...No wonder Prez said Man, fukk this shyt I'll take my chances in the school system lol

Yh the one scene where it did show randy did kinda tell you enough about how he ended up. Its just that his story in season 4 was one of my favourite so i was kinda looking forward to a continuation of his story with similar focus compared to season 4. but its kl.

And i kinda put the blame more on Herc cos i think he wanted to take it on himself to interview randy if i can remember and then accidentally let slip that he a snitch to lil kevin. I really need to watch the whole show again

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
That scene right after Carver drops Randy off at the home, gets in his car and punches the steering wheel in a fit of rage and despair is heartbreaking.