McNulty was a piece of shyt

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I hurt my ankle last week so I been stuck in bed re-watching The Wire and I gotta say McNulty was a piece of shyt.

He stayed on Stringers dikk. fukked over all of his bosses and friends and gave 2 fukks about his sons.

Im on season 4 and hate that maffuka with a passion.

Side note: Chris and Snoop both deserved a fukkin Oscar.
:ufdup: he was natural police tho

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
McNutty kicked that real uncut raw ether to Brianna tho. He went out his way to prove D'Angelo was murdered. He tried to help D more than his own fam.

Damn do you think d'angelo was content on those years or you think he was gonna fold eventually? :jbhmm:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Damn do you think d'angelo was content on those years or you think he was gonna fold eventually? :jbhmm:

nah, he really took the years. avon had him off the drugs too. he was cleaning up trying to keep busy when he stringer had him killed. fukked up

i think we need a thread on how many times stringer fukked up. nikka was terrible at making gangsta decisions

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
McNulty stayed getting it in aswell, every season he was dipping in another one

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I love this show but lets be real here: Weren't many characters that weren't in some way, shape or form a bad human being. Besides the kids in season 4 they was all flawed. Even Bunk was creeping on his woman. Bodie was my favorite character but he murked Wallace (granted it ain't like he had much choice but still...)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I love this show but lets be real here: Weren't many characters that weren't in some way, shape or form a bad human being. Besides the kids in season 4 they was all flawed. Even Bunk was creeping on his woman. Bodie was my favorite character but he murked Wallace (granted it ain't like he had much choice but still...)
Actually Poot really laid him out. Bodie was frontin'.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Actually Poot really laid him out. Bodie was frontin'.

Poot killing Wallace exposed how soft Bodie was at the time. All that hard talk and he comes to find out that it's not easy to tap someone you know. Another case of stronger fukking up. It's funny that Chris says that back in season 4 when he wants Mike to get his first kill as to why he didn't have him kill bodie.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's real life. The Sopranos is the same way. Yeah the characters are likeable but they were all sociopaths.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Poot killing Wallace exposed how soft Bodie was at the time. All that hard talk and he comes to find out that it's not easy to tap someone you know. Another case of stronger fukking up. It's funny that Chris says that back in season 4 when he wants Mike to get his first kill as to why he didn't have him kill bodie.
:ohhh:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the heart of the show imo

Season 1-3 showed you bad people

Season 4 showed you how people become that way :wow:

That's a step few mediums ever take

Clive42

All Star
Daps
I hurt my ankle last week so I been stuck in bed re-watching The Wire and I gotta say McNulty was a piece of shyt.

He stayed on Stringers dikk. fukked over all of his bosses and friends and gave 2 fukks about his sons.

Im on season 4 and hate that maffuka with a passion.

Side note: Chris and Snoop both deserved a fukkin Oscar.

Ironically, season 4 is like the only season where McNulty isnt like that