McNulty was a piece of shyt

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hurt my ankle last week so I been stuck in bed re-watching The Wire and I gotta say McNulty was a piece of shyt.

He stayed on Stringers dikk. fukked over all of his bosses and friends and gave 2 fukks about his sons.

Im on season 4 and hate that maffuka with a passion.

Side note: Chris and Snoop both deserved a fukkin Oscar.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Well duh. Everyone on the show, even his close friends, say he's an a$$hole at one point or another. That's not news. The traits that make him the best pure detective on the show are the same traits that make him a fukk up in every aspect of his life.

But he basically has a good heart. For instance he was the only one who gave a shyt about the dead girls in the can back in s2. He showed loyalty to Santangelo even though he knew Santangelo was fukking him back in s1. He never abused his badge and tried to get physical or play tough guy with the criminals he arrested like the rest of the cops. He did the decent thing and backed off when Pearlman and Daniels got involved without raising a stink.

I could go on. He had his faults but there are far better examples of scumbags on the show.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well duh. Everyone on the show, even his close friends, say he's an a$$hole at one point or another. That's not news. The traits that make him the best pure detective on the show are the same traits that make him a fukk up in every aspect of his life.

But he basically has a good heart. For instance he was the only one who gave a shyt about the dead girls in the can back in s2. He showed loyalty to Santangelo even though he knew Santangelo was fukking him back in s1. He never abused his badge and tried to get physical or play tough guy with the criminals he arrested like the rest of the cops. He did the decent thing and backed off when Pearlman and Daniels got involved without raising a stink.

I could go on. He had his faults but there are far better examples of scumbags on the show.

Only reason he gave a fukk about those girls was to fukk Rawls and play detective again. He hated being on that fukkin boat. Thats why Bunk went and talked to Daniels cuz Jimmy was damn near an alcoholic. Don't let that ice guy shyt fool you.

The tough guy route wouldn't fly cuz he would of gotten his ass whooped by damn near everyone on the show. He went after people cuz of his ego.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of being pieces of shyt, Anyone ever noticed that when it came to police brutality, Kima was with the shyts?:demonic:

While she was interrogating Bird, he called her an ugly c*nt eating whore that he would fukk in all 3 holes :mjpls:

She kept trying to keep her calm and interrogate him like this is your last chance, tell me who did it:comeon:

And he kept calling her all kinds of bytches and hoes:birdman:

Then she finally gave him that :ufdup:

Then they closed the door and Kima rolled up her sleeves and Bird turned black lives matter quick :lupe:talking about don't do me like this y'all :whoa:

Bird was trifling as hell but even I was like this ain't right:mjcry::patrice:

Even Omar was listening to the beat down like:gucci::hubie:

And then there was the time Kima got in that Barkstale crew ass with her police baton:damn:

She did a 100 yard dash to run over to beat some ass in the court yard :mjlol:

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
McNutty kicked that real uncut raw ether to Brianna tho. He went out his way to prove D'Angelo was murdered. He tried to help D more than his own fam.

honestly his reactions to both D and bodie made me respect the character. a lot of the characters in the series saw in only black and white, while he was willing to look at the grey. he was a douche at times, but he was far down on the bottom compared to the true pieces of shyt at the top

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Speaking of being pieces of shyt, Anyone ever noticed that when it came to police brutality, Kima was with the shyts?:demonic:

Bird called Kima an ugly c*nt eating whore that he would fukk in all 3 holes while she was interrogating him :mjpls:

She kept trying to keep her calm and interrogate him like this is your last chance, tell me who did it:comeon:

And he kept calling her all kinds of bytches and hoes like:birdman:

Then she finally gave him that :ufdup:

Then they closed the door and Kima rolled up her sleeves and Bird turned black lives matter quick :lupe:talking about don't do me like this y'all :whoa:

Bird was trifling as hell but even I was like this ain't right:mjcry::patrice:

Even Omar was listening to the beat down like:gucci::hubie:

And then there was the time Kima got in that Barkstale crew ass with her knife stick:damn:

She did a 100 yard dash to run over to beat some ass in the court yard :mjlol:
When Bodie put the one punch knock out that cop it was one of the funniest scenes on the show. :mjlol: