McDonalds testing out voice ordering system to replace cashiers

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I can already see myself getting frustrated having to repeat myself 3 or 4 times.

“No, I didn’t say ice tea, I said hi-c!”

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
That's fine.
Just get taxed big for not employing people and contributing to obesity.
Tax money is used for Universal Basic Income and Healthcare.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Right when they're talking about increasing wages, here comes the replacements. This country is on a collision course with something and it ain't good.

Wouldn't the best scenario to stopping Corporations from complete takeover is to not buy from them?:jbhmm: Can we really complain about greedy Corporations when we buy from them? :patrice:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't the best scenario to stopping Corporations from complete takeover is to not buy from them?:jbhmm: Can we really complain about greedy Corporations when we buy from them? :patrice:

Fair point I think. Although I think employees will be sacrificed before corporations acquiesce. In principle I agree with you though. Different topic, but the principle you bring up I especially think needs applied to social media. People complain about social media and say the government needs to step in. Meanwhile I'm thinking to myself if you have such a beef with Twitter, why not delete your account and stop using it? Do you really need Elizabeth Warren and AOC to get at Zuckerberg during a congressional hearing when you can just delete your Facebook account? People need other people to same them from themselves I suppose.