MC Ren admits to running a train on a 14 year old with 5 other males when he was 21 years old.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
(I was a teenager when that NWA album dropped by the way. Ain't no "young buck" over here)

This thread was actually a chess move to expose The Colis hypocrisy. I picked that specific song for a reason

Drake texts a 14 year old, he's a pedophile.

MC Ren and 5 other grown men run a train on a 14 year old and it's "But but but but this was normal"

With that said and seeing all the excuses and Juelzing in this thread when it's MC Ren but can't keep the same energy for Drake....There's nothing left to say but this:

U was a teenager in 1991...and got a spongebob name and flick and location......

man if u dont get the fukk on with that BS :camby:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
This thread was actually a chess move to expose The Colis hypocrisy. I picked that specific song for a reason

MC Ren and 5 other grown men run a train on a 14 year old and it's "But but but but this was normal"

:damn:Breh turned his thread into an M Night Shamala movie.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Ren ain't Jay-Z or even Game so nikkas give this shyt a pass. :mjpls:
ren also said ...

if u see a nikka with a white ho beat his muhfukkin ass remind a muthfukka of the past
7807277ABF61691D6687B36F88C79DAEFDBA78CE

nwa was 4 shock value...

militant ren shock of the hour ...attack attack on Babylon

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
(I was a teenager when that NWA album dropped by the way. Ain't no "young buck" over here)

With that said and seeing all the excuses and Juelzing in this thread when it's MC Ren but can't keep the same energy for Drake....There's nothing left to say but this:

Please never mention that Degrassi Crap whilst quoting me Young buck.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

theres no proof lorenzo did it though.... remember let me go let me go..let me go let me go.. i aint fukkin this bytch ( gun shots)...

killed the girl...

only for her to appear on bytches aint shyt a year later...washing machine she can wash all the clothes

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

It ain’t okay.. if it’s true… which would be dumb af to put on a record .. you are assuming it is true. running around making threads. Difference with Drake is he had a underage girl on stage calling her thick and shyt.. ren said some shyt which could be for shock value.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
It ain’t okay.. if it’s true… which would be dumb af to put on a record .. you are assuming it is true. running around making threads. Difference with Drake is he had a underage girl on stage calling her thick and shyt.. ren said some shyt which could be for shock value.
yahcts full of underage peckerwood teenage hoes... sippin wine spritzers ,,,,

whipping teenage peckerwood hoes like a American slave... :stopitslime:.... know that nikka was with a peckerwood talking that white cave jewish dreidel shyt

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
why do either of these things matter???

You one of his groupies?

What kind of late 40s or 50s year old man has a Childs Cartoon as their shyt that came out in the 2000s?

With the audacity to be throwing around peadophile accusations on other posters.

He a troll "lord beasly"

u part of the "fukk hip-hop" group who participates in the booth 2?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You one of his groupies?

What kind of late 40s or 50s year old man has a Childs Cartoon as their shyt that came out in the 2000s?

With the audacity to be throwing around peadophile accusations on other posters.
1) ofc you result to an insult
2) Have you seen SpongeBob shyt? It's enjoyable for both young and old folks
3) how does liking a cartoon and/or remembering something you liked in childhood considered pdf activity? Explain this to me...tell me how that's not okay, but some graphic pedo lyrics are.

I'm here, just started my holiday weekend :coffee: