MC Ren admits to running a train on a 14 year old with 5 other males when he was 21 years old.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Hate to say it, but in the early 90s, that was normal. :yeshrug:

Late 80's too. Remember, on the song "I Get The Job Done" Kane said:
"I take em 8 to 80, dumb crippled and crazy." :sitdown:

But Kane actually got backlash for that to the point he had to rectify that line on the song "Cause I Can Do It Right"

I reminisce sayin I take em 8 to 80
But I was just kiddin, no you have to be a lady
Even if you're too young, with the hypest body
I just don't go to a Similak party
So all those of age, we can get
intimate

Naa nikka, you said you fukking with 8 year olds.
Ain't no rectifying that. :sitdown:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Omg shyt the fukk up. You’re worse then those me too nikkas.. old Marty mcfly ass nikka going to the past to get people jammed up :wow:

What the hell? A grown man who admits to gang banging a 14 year old needs to get jammed up. Where the hell were you raised? Epstein Island? You posted 3 comments opposing it. You really over here defending grown men gang banging 14 year olds saying they shouldn't get jammed up? :sitdown:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
What the hell? A grown man who admits to gang banging a 14 year old needs to get jammed up. Where the hell were you raised? Epstein Island? You posted 3 comments opposing it. You really over here defending grown men gang banging 14 year olds saying they shouldn't get jammed up? :sitdown:
Tupac just got shot. Go make a thread about it

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
And????

This was normal young buck

Now GTFOH and take off your pants!

(I was a teenager when that NWA album dropped by the way. Ain't no "young buck" over here)

This thread was actually a chess move to expose The Colis hypocrisy. I picked that specific song for a reason

Drake texts a 14 year old, he's a pedophile.

MC Ren and 5 other grown men run a train on a 14 year old and it's "But but but but this was normal"

With that said and seeing all the excuses and Juelzing in this thread when it's MC Ren but can't keep the same energy for Drake....There's nothing left to say but this:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that song was weird as fukk and obviously uncomfortable to listen to but I always looked at the content on the N4L album like over the top horrorcore similar to eminems subject matter
they were 100% over the top on N4L.