Mayweather and Pacman shake hands at Miami Heat game

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Kind of amazing that this fight is still has not lost it's luster after all these years. I'm hoping it gets made. May 2nd will be bananas my friends.
Reason is there is no other fight that the public at large really wants to see. This would have not happened in the 80's when there were so many big name fighters.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If hagler v leonard was able to hold its luster for as long as it did up until fight night, then so will Floyd vs Manny. They'll be old men (especially Floyd) just like they were also.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Pac look shook as hell in that vine :merchant:
He was shook

Dude didn't expect any of that shyt to happen. From what I heard Floyd confronted him about the lying about contracts and all the other bullshyt while Manny was just saying that he says what he's told

From what I also hear Floyd went back to Mannys hotel after to discuss the fight. I ALWAYS said that Floyd would've been fought Manny if Arum wasn't in the way. Floyd tried to go around Arum before. Now he caught that nikka in person and told manny to stop bullshytting and lets talk money

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
giphy.gif
Is the dude on the left of suge who killed Big??:dwillhuh::ohhh:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Most nikkas don't know wtf they're talking about. Floyd's security is like 6'5 and up. Talking about average size nikkas:camby:

Nah muthafukka its YOU
I said an average man 5-10 180-200 lbs gonna look big standing next to a welterweight fighter....Floyd looked like TI's younger brother what does that tell you...Floyds security is gonna look like monstars standing next to basketball players...

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That toe-to-toe ended quicker than a Tyson first round KO:whew:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah muthafukka its YOU
I said an average man 5-10 180-200 lbs gonna look big standing next to a welterweight fighter....Floyd looked like TI's younger brother what does that tell you...Floyds security is gonna look like monstars standing next to basketball players...
I was going to ignore this... but :mjlol:

nikka do you even go outside? Did you even read wha you wrote? You said the average size nikkas is gonna look like "Power Forawards" next to Floyd/Pac despite them nikkas they're mostly muscle and (except for Floyd) usually walk around at a higher weight when not fighting

Broner was 180 like TWO months ago at like 5'6-5'7.. them nikkas aren't going to look huge just because they're slightly taller (5'10 :hula:5'8) ... maybe to you they do.

And I was quoting the other cat about Floyds security btw:troll:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I was going to ignore this... but :mjlol:

nikka do you even go outside? Did you even read wha you wrote? You said the average size nikkas is gonna look like "Power Forawards" next to Floyd/Pac despite them nikkas they're mostly muscle and (except for Floyd) usually walk around at a higher weight when not fighting

Broner was 180 like TWO months ago at like 5'6-5'7.. them nikkas aren't going to look huge just because they're slightly taller (5'10 :hula:5'8) ... maybe to you they do.

And I was quoting the other cat about Floyds security btw:troll:
:snoop:

Don't compare About Burritos to Floyd and manny who stay in shape year around.

Also very few fighters like broner blow up between fights like he does.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:snoop:

Don't compare About Burritos to Floyd and manny who stay in shape year around.

Also very few fighters like broner blow up between fights like he does.
lol true :russ:

About Burritos:mjlol:

But even when he did blow up he didn't look THAT different to me. I guess Floyd and Pac are bad examples of nikkas who go up in weight during offseason since the both stay about the same size