Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Low key great charactor in a shyt movie

MV5BMTEyOTczNzM0OTVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDEyNTg2NjQ@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

G.W. Duke: Do you like that feeling Miiiiisss. Balboa....do you like reaching in your pocket and feeling nothing but lint? You hear that sound Miiiiisss. Balboa, that's the sound of the parade passing you by. Why don't you tell Rock to take the fight and maybe you can start livin' like civilized human-beings again...?

Adrian: We are living like human beings Mr. Duke, perhaps you should try it some time!!!!!
G.W. Duke: Looks like we know who's the one that got the cojones in the family. :shaq:

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yassss

With NO COCKSUKKER BOB ARUM in the picture :camby:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
i would pay to watch pacquiao fight that bodyguard.

these pics got me HYPE tho.

.... also think Floyd gonna end up fighting Cotto tho.... I HOPE I'M WRONG.

lol @ saying pacquiao look shook? this is the same manny pacquiao that grew up in a terror zone and left to the city to become a fighter after his dad ate his fukken DOG. lol
that bodyguard would probably take both pac and may the same time if he had a ground game.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Co-sign.

No one can tell me this supposed fight hasn't lost some shine over the last 3-5 years.
it has, but im not even speaking from that perspective. im speaking from a "i bought tix and and booked a room for the first fight and they been on my bad side since" sense. fuk them dudes.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Man i don't wanna see all this buddy buddy.What happened to the days of :flabbynsick: hitting opponents with running front dropkicks from the top of lincoln town cars.

They wasnt gonna get the money these two will from a fight,ill pretend to be "buddies" with someone if itll land me a once in lifetime payday...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
because Mayweather had Andre The Giant as his security guard, I wouldn't want that either
B8ZuU_UIcAI15Uy.jpg

Average size man gonna look like a Power forward next to Pac and Floyd....we talking about 5 foot 6 "men" here...

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Kind of amazing that this fight is still has not lost it's luster after all these years. I'm hoping it gets made. May 2nd will be bananas my friends.