Mayor Eric Adams on NY violence, "Where are all those who said Black lives matter?"

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I think some brehs said he was a former blue gang member
full

Daps
fukk this dude and everyone on that “he’s got a point” bullshyt. He doesn’t.

When his police do their jobs and catch these criminals, they get punished to the full extent of the law. They’re not met with leniency. The same can’t be said when a pig commits murder. That was always the point. The same Black folks screaming Black Lives Matter have been speaking out against inner city violence for longer than I’ve been alive.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Black Lives Matter has a specific agenda. It’s like asking why doesn’t Internal Affairs get involved with gang violence

But it’s a valid point. We should have the energy to hold ourselves and our communities accountable when black babies and black children are being killed and sometimes doing the killing out here. If another cop never killed another one of use we’d still be dying. *In KRS voice* why is that?

And how come no matter what city you go to the area around MLK Blvd is always one of the most dangerous parts of the city?

Cause its always one of the poorest most ghetto areas of said city, duh.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
black women have an entire movement going on bringing attention to black female murders... they take it very seriously.

but when black male deaths or black children deaths come up - everyone is like "shut up c00n"

If a black man dies or a black child dies - nobody is supposed to ride for them?

I'm not understanding the energy in the thread. Why is everyone upset?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Police control civil rights foundations

and im sure he got Patrisse number