Maybe cacs aren't so bad guys :ohhh:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
He knew that giving you that basketball would sooth the raging ****** beast that would have erupted had he asked for that shyt back.

mahxcj.gif

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao @ yall flipping a gift into an insult. I swear any interaction with white people is a potential loss.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Why you nikkas so eager to be accepted by them? fukk em. You're saying embrace cacs like that's not what we've been doing since we been here.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
race is a funny thing...............................................................................

What's some examples of animals being rac(olor)ist?

Red and grey squirrels. The grey ones beat the sh*t outta the red ones. I get a load of them in my back garden.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
fukk CACS BREHS

THE NATURE BOY ISN'T DOWN WITH THESE SMUG MOTHER fukkERS

DISGUST AT THIS c00n nikka GETTING A HARD ON AND EMBRACING THESE CRACKERS BECAUSE HE GOT A FREE LEBRON BALL

"OH YES SIR...MIGHTY FINE SIR...OH BLESS YOUR HEART SIR"

GET THE fukk OUTTA HERE

ric-flair-is-mad-o.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
This morning I walked to the gym and when I opened the door I seen this haitian lady with a big ass german sherpard sitting next to her with no leash on
I hit the dog with the :jada: and that mofukka sat up and hit me wit the :weezy:

tumblr_lm0rphUyOe1qii6tmo1_500.gif

So after I walked the fukk outta there and I seen a brand new Nike Lebron ball outside next to the basketball courts so naturally I picked it up and start shootin for like half an hour when some white kid rolls up on a pocketbike with his brother on the back and said

- That's my ball :mjpls:

-You aint usin it right now doe right?
mysmilie_2207.gif

So he let me shoot around with it while he played with his brothers then as he was leaving I walk up to give him the ball and before I get there he just hops in the car wit his parents and sits out the sunroof as he's driving off and I say

- BRUH YOUR BALL :damn:

- You can have it :smugbiden:

- :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

And at that very moment I realized that making fun of cacs is not cool brehs. We must embrace our white brethren like @DStyles @C-Styles @Broke Wave and @Brooklynzson

#EmbraceDaCac

:stopitslime: You clown ass nikka. Some white dude hand you some trinkets and you get all giddy and make a thread about it.

You give a nikka crumbs and he'll do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This morning I walked to the gym and when I opened the door I seen this haitian lady with a big ass german sherpard sitting next to her with no leash on
I hit the dog with the :jada: and that mofukka sat up and hit me wit the :weezy:

tumblr_lm0rphUyOe1qii6tmo1_500.gif

So after I walked the fukk outta there and I seen a brand new Nike Lebron ball outside next to the basketball courts so naturally I picked it up and start shootin for like half an hour when some white kid rolls up on a pocketbike with his brother on the back and said

- That's my ball :mjpls:

-You aint usin it right now doe right?
mysmilie_2207.gif

So he let me shoot around with it while he played with his brothers then as he was leaving I walk up to give him the ball and before I get there he just hops in the car wit his parents and sits out the sunroof as he's driving off and I say

- BRUH YOUR BALL :damn:

- You can have it :smugbiden:

- :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

And at that very moment I realized that making fun of cacs is not cool brehs. We must embrace our white brethren like @DStyles @C-Styles @Broke Wave and [MENTION=2]Brooklynzson[/MENTION]

#EmbraceDaCac
images

Last edited by a moderator: