Maybe cacs aren't so bad guys :ohhh:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
that will be the ball you pass onto your son...and as he works hard through college, that ball is what's gonna push him to greatness, and when he finally makes it to the NBA that lil white nikka is gonna come to collect :mjpls:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Look at this at this man with the "Oh, but you're not using it right now, are you?" just like the annoying-ass kid who always invited himself over to your house and tried to borrow your video games. fukk your kind. :beli:

False.

I ASKED if he was using it or not.
He was playing with his pocket bike with his 3 other brothers riding around the gym area and the ball was just lying on the floor nowhere near them.

You just mad cause when cacs see you they throw rocks at yo ass. :umad:

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
the 'cac' said the ball was his and you believed him????--:askance::usure::mjpls:...dude said you could have the ball because it wasnt his--:troll:...

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
the 'cac' said the ball was his and you believed him????--:askance::usure::mjpls:...dude said you could have the ball because it wasnt his--:troll:...
2mx2vcw.gif

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You happy with that symbolic frisbee he gave yo black ass? :deadmanny:

That whiteboy Tossed you a ball like a dog now you wanna praise the white man:ufdup:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Great story bro. I've given away brand new basketballs to the kids in my hood, specifically my old street and the looks on their faces are so priceless and enjoyable. I wish I had more money so I could give to more kids. They're very appreciative.