Maybe cacs aren't so bad guys :ohhh:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
This morning I walked to the gym and when I opened the door I seen this haitian lady with a big ass german sherpard sitting next to her with no leash on
I hit the dog with the :jada: and that mofukka sat up and hit me wit the :weezy:

tumblr_lm0rphUyOe1qii6tmo1_500.gif

So after I walked the fukk outta there and I seen a brand new Nike Lebron ball outside next to the basketball courts so naturally I picked it up and start shootin for like half an hour when some white kid rolls up on a pocketbike with his brother on the back and said

- That's my ball :mjpls:

-You aint usin it right now doe right?
mysmilie_2207.gif

So he let me shoot around with it while he played with his brothers then as he was leaving I walk up to give him the ball and before I get there he just hops in the car wit his parents and sits out the sunroof as he's driving off and I say

- BRUH YOUR BALL :damn:

- You can have it :smugbiden:

- :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

And at that very moment I realized that making fun of cacs is not cool brehs. We must embrace our white brethren like @DStyles @C-Styles @Broke Wave and @Brooklynzson

#EmbraceDaCac

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
its a predicament...who do you catch in the zoon? the "tame" wild animals?, the zoo keeper? or both

Superstar
Daps
Look at this at this man with the "Oh, but you're not using it right now, are you?" just like the annoying-ass kid who always invited himself over to your house and tried to borrow your video games. fukk your kind. :beli:

Also, he probably didn't want it anymore after you got done playing with it. You didn't catch that? :mjpls: