Maxey Changed His Hair So He Could See The Vision-The Official 2024-25 Sixers Season Thread

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
The Smeltics possibly winning the chip with one of our guys (Jrue) got me salty as hell
:angry:

Just a cherry on top of them fukking us over the past decade.... fukk these niccas and our retarded front office :sadcam:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

200w.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the one knock on Morey I have as a rockets fan. Dude absolutely sucks at drafting. He doesn’t even try I feel like. Too him draft picks are just assets to be traded or released. He was in Houston for over a decade and he only really hit on 2 draft picks( Parsons and Capela), and there was plenty of years when we had multiple first round picks. He’s not a good evaluator of talent.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
That’s the one knock on Morey I have as a rockets fan. Dude absolutely sucks at drafting. He doesn’t even try I feel like. Too him draft picks are just assets to be traded or released. He was in Houston for over a decade and he only really hit on 2 draft picks( Parsons and Capela), and there was plenty of years when we had multiple first round picks. He’s not a good evaluator of talent.
Morey been aight drafting.

He got us Maxey, Reed, Isaiah Joe (who Doc Rivers wasted and now is cookin in OKC..), Jaden Springer (showed potential and then got traded to Boston for 2nd rounder.)... and now we got this zesty nikka who might be the best shooter in the draft :ehh:

The picks have been good, the question is will they even play for us or will all our youth get traded for another flabby veteran.