Maxey Changed His Hair So He Could See The Vision-The Official 2024-25 Sixers Season Thread

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
The bench is so bad breh. Morey highway robbing the franchise lol. Nurse got nothing to give with this team besides Lowry Maxey and Embiid.
Joel is literally shaving years of his career for this shyt.

You can literally see the shyt on Buddy Hield shorts when he’s in the game. I have no words for Tobias but he is my most hated athlete ever. I’m not sure I will ever see a sixer as talented as Jo in my life again and it was wasted cause he had a 180 million dollar anchor tied to him during his prime

Nurse is a good coach but he’s being handicapped by a GM who’s afraid of Tobias Harris dad.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Joel is literally shaving years of his career for this shyt.

You can literally see the shyt on Buddy Hield shorts when he’s in the game. I have no words for Tobias but he is my most hated athlete ever. I’m not sure I will ever see a sixer as talented as Jo in my life again and it was wasted cause he had a 180 million dollar anchor tied to him during his prime

Nurse is a good coach but he’s being handicapped by a GM who’s afraid of Tobias Harris dad.

shyt sad and I was just telling my wife lol this franchise been handicapped with poor ownership and management. The shyt getting staled after 40 something years of failure.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

We will never get a fair shake and I’m tired of it. Why root for a league that is punishing you for tanking damn near 10 years later

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
We onto the nfl man.
MLB for me.

Ironically I was a Cowboys fan but after decades of losing I gave up on the team and the sport all together because it was negatively effecting my mental health. I’m so close to doing the same with the Sixers and the NBA as well. I chose to root for two teams in both leagues that are mirror images of each other. I seriously think I’ll see the grave before they win.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
They are literally punishing us for tanking for the only player our franchise has had that’s worth a fukk since AI. That bytch nikka Adam silver will see me in his nightmares.

This isn’t a coincidence at this point. Its a shame cause our fanbase genuinely loves basketball but Silver won’t let us win.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
fukk that im still riding with my quad

camron-paidinfull.gif

gdTNPmi.png

Tobias gone...Buddy can follow him. Run It Back

camron-paidinfull.gif

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Even if we win this series, Embiid is eventually going to fall apart.
He cannot withstand a full playoff run

africngiant

All Star
Daps
i clocked out with this team. it’s been 10 years watching—back since when i still had hoop dreams.

….well im not a ball player (fukk basketball nikkas) and you obviously know what to expect with this group. first game watching in almost a year cause home team burnout. shyt still hasn’t changed as i expected. i told nikkas

i don’t understand you allen iverson nikkas watching. i hope you locked in and cherished his moment from back then. cause this current team and its future iterations never amounting to shyt

Last edited: