Maxey Changed His Hair So He Could See The Vision-The Official 2024-25 Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Only thing I can take pleasure in is that Tobias Harris won’t be on this team anymore. Unfortunately will still be stuck with Morey. That entire trade deadline was idiocy at its finest. We got rid of all our tough players. I really would rather Twin than Heild and if Nurse isn’t going to play Payne we should have kept Pat Bev :martin:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
the most rigged shyt i've ever seen in my life. nurse calls a timeout, they ignored him. maxey is fouled by brunson on the inbound. no call. maxey is tackled to the ground. no call. nurse calls a timeout with maxey on the ground with the ball in his hands. ignored.

it's a damn shame we can't as fans of the sixers, get a better product than this. year after year in the playoffs it is consistently always us getting shafted by this shyt. i don't know whether or not it's intentional, but it sure is consistent.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
the most rigged shyt i've ever seen in my life. nurse calls a timeout, they ignored him. maxey is fouled by brunson on the inbound. no call. maxey is tackled to the ground. no call. nurse calls a timeout with maxey on the ground with the ball in his hands. ignored.

it's a damn shame we can't as fans of the sixers, get a better product than this. year after year in the playoffs it is consistently always us getting shafted by this shyt. i don't know whether or not it's intentional, but it sure is consistent.
It started with them not calling Baynes when he fouled Joel in game 5 and calling that bullshyt charge on Dario.

Dawg the refs have been screwing this team for year. I ain’t got no complaints about the raptors but we routinely get hoed against the Celtics and now the Knicks. That isn’t a coincidence.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
i clocked out with this team. it’s been 10 years watching—back since when i still had hoop dreams.

….well im not a ball player (fukk basketball nikkas) and you obviously know what to expect with this group. first game watching in almost a year cause home team burnout. shyt still hasn’t changed as i expected. i told nikkas

i don’t understand you allen iverson nikkas watching. i hope you locked in and cherished his moment from back then. cause this current team and its future iterations never amounting to shyt
I watched the fewest amount of games this year than I ever have cuz my patience has been running out. After that game the little that was left is gone.

No matter what the situation the worst possible thing will always happen to us.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

The refs are just the icing on the cake, even if we theoretically were good enough, I have zero confidence that the refs will make the right call in a critical moment.

The NBA chooses who they want to win

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
The refs are just the icing on the cake, even if we theoretically were good enough, I have zero confidence that the refs will make the right call in a critical moment.

The NBA chooses who they want to win
I’ve never felt like they legit rigged it against us until tonight. You add that to us being the team with the most incorrect calls in the last 2 minutes. The weird two weeks where the refs were blatantly not calling fouls for KO similar to how they did AI. I’m cool on this shyt man

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
It started with them not calling Baynes when he fouled Joel in game 5 and calling that bullshyt charge on Dario.

Dawg the refs have been screwing this team for year. I ain’t got no complaints about the raptors but we routinely get hoed against the Celtics and now the Knicks. That isn’t a coincidence.
i need them to wikileaks adam silver's emails. i guarantee there's shyt in there that could bring this whole league down

africngiant

All Star
Daps
I watched the fewest amount of games this year than I ever have cuz my patience has been running out. After that game the little that was left is gone.

No matter what the situation the worst possible thing will always happen to us.
cats were spoiled with that ‘01 team i wish i watched it

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
i need them to wikileaks adam silver's emails. i guarantee there's shyt in there that could bring this whole league down
Remember 3 yrs ago when the Sixers went up 2-1 to the Hawks in Atlanta. The broadcast kept panning to Adam Silver and they said he was there to monitor the way games had been officiated during that playoff run for teams across the league. The very next game the Sixers were up 18 at halftime and Embiid didn’t get a call the 2nd half lol. The only player they were giving calls to miraculously was Ben :hhh: . Meanwhile Trae was jumping into nikkas and getting the whistle every time.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I’m waiting on that L2M report like it’s a shoe release.