MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Homie keeps deflecting his stanism. :mjlol:

“But I miss him… :mjcry:
Guy randomly bumps this thread for no reason, people rightfully complain, then says “Look at the AEW stans treating Max like the boogeyman!” :what: :mjlol:

@THE 101 log off and go watch some football. This ain’t no way to spend a Sunday. :camby:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
you-guys-are-weird-weird.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps
AEW stans treating Max like the boogieman :deadrose:
Now look at em trying to gang up on you knowing they logging off like that Mightyhealthy fakkit if that nikka ever makes bond :mjlol:

"B....bbbut I come to TSC to get away from the war :sadcam:"
"B....bbbut this forum will be better without stinks & reeks"

shyt is mid and AEW still STINKS. Max kept puters puttin on both sides, reeks was a lot more active than that bullshyt they got now.

Now they gotta resort to dikk riding off each others comments on you bumping the thread, shyts disgusting like their pits on Wednesday nights

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Take your corny shyt to reddit with @MightyHealthy
Nah, why don’t you take your corny shyt to Reddit and you can talk to Max about where Tony Khan hurt you.
Now look at em trying to gang up on you knowing they logging off like that Mightyhealthy fakkit if that nikka ever makes bond :mjlol:

"B....bbbut I come to TSC to get away from the war :sadcam:"
"B....bbbut this forum will be better without stinks & reeks"

shyt is mid and AEW still STINKS. Max kept puters puttin on both sides, reeks was a lot more active than that bullshyt they got now.

Now they gotta resort to dikk riding off each others comments on you bumping the thread, shyts disgusting like their pits on Wednesday nights
Man, this clown just went full Super Saiyan E stooge. :wow:

Least you’re not pretending to be a big Impact “fan” anymore to mask it, so props for that, I guess. :manny:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Max was a clown who was pretending to be something he wasn't. And was going after people's families outside of the forum. He doesn't deserve any sympathy.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hilarious watching all the booger eating AEW freakazoids crawling out of their holes like cockroaches to collectively shyt on the idea of Max being brought back by 1 poster. After all this time, Max still living in their heads, rent free. :mjlol: